HP OfficeJet 200 Driver – The all-black OfficeJet 200 is a standard dimension for a mobile inkjet printer, at 2.7 by 14.3 by 7 inches (HWD). It evaluates 4.6 extra pounds (4.9 extra pounds with the consisted of battery in position).
HP OfficeJet 200 Driver
- HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series-Slim Printer Driver-IT Professional Use Only (Windows 10 64-bit): download
- HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series-Slim Printer Driver-IT Professional Use Only (Windows 10 32-bit): download
- HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series-Slim Printer Driver-IT Professional Use Only for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit): download
- HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series-Slim Printer Driver-IT Professional Use Only for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet 200
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- macOS 11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
How to Install HP OfficeJet 200 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet 200 Review
That’s fifty per cent an extra pound lighter compared to the OfficeJet 100 and effectively suits the weight of the Canon Pixma iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer, at 4.5 extra pounds, or five extra pounds with the optional battery attached. The Epson WorkForce WF-100 ($444.13 at Amazon.com), which has an integrated battery, evaluates significantly much less, at 3.5 extra pounds.
The OfficeJet 200’s 2-inch display is flanked by switches, with symbols for Home, Backspace, Cordless, and Enter (OK), as well as backwards and forwards arrowheads. At the back is a 50-sheet paper feeder that can stand up to letter-width sheets.
This suits the capacity of the Canon iP110; the Epson WF-100’s feeder holds 20 sheets at the same time. The OfficeJet 200’s suggested duty cycle depends on 300 web pages monthly. It does not have an automated document feeder for publishing on both sides of a web page but does support manual duplexing, controlled through the printer’s software user interface.
Connection choices consist of USB and Wi-Fi, and the printer also supports a straight peer-to-peer link with a computer system or mobile phone via Wi-Fi Direct. The just cordless connection on the OfficeJet 100 is Bluetooth.
The OfficeJet 200 can publish from iOS and Android phones and tablet computers (AirPrint and Mopria Partnership suitable). A USB Kind A port, which permits publishing from a USB thumb own or a PictBridge-compatible electronic video cam or device, gets on the right side of the printer, close to the back. I connected the OfficeJet 200 to a PC operating Home windows ten via a USB link for the mass of my testing.
Other Driver: HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Driver
Although the OfficeJet 200 ships with an installation disc, you probably will not need it. When establishing the printer using the quick-start guide, you’re guided to an HP website where you can download the newest software. The printer does not have a USB cable television (the Type-A-to-Type-B cable television commonly used with printers is needed), so if you want to publish via a USB link, you will need to provide your own.
Publish quality is over the average for an inkjet, with slightly above-par text, video, and pictures. Although the OfficeJet 200 is a mobile printer, its output quality is better than most desktop computer inkjets we’ve evaluated. The text should suffice for any use except those requiring tiny font styles.
The OfficeJet 200 succeeded in publishing slim lines, gradients, and areas of comparable tone in video. Shades were well filled, and history fills were smooth primarily. However, the tester did notice some mild banding in several histories. Still, video quality should suffice for, say, PowerPoint handouts. The publish quality of most picture prints is what you had anticipated from pharmacy prints, and sometimes a bit better.
Mobile inkjet printers have high operating costs compared to standard inkjets. Still, based upon HP’s price and yield numbers for its highest-capacity cartridges, the OfficeJet 200’s costs have to do with the average for its ilk: 6 cents each black web page and 15.6 cents for each colour web page. The Canon iP110’s operating costs are 6.3 cents for each black web page and 13.4 cents for each colour web page, and the Epson WF-100 has costs of 8.8 cents for each black web page and 17.8 cents for each colour web page.
The printer uses two cartridges: one black and one tricolour (yellow/cyan/magenta). The high-yield black cartridge is ranked at up to 600 web pages. In comparison, the high-yield colour cartridge is rated at up to 415 web pages, significantly over the highest-capacity cartridges from Canon and Epson. You should not need to change cartridges all that often, which is genuine stamina in a mobile printer.
HP OfficeJet 200 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP OfficeJet 200 Driver FREE Download
HP OfficeJet 200 Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS, Linux. The all-black OfficeJet 200 is a standard
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers