HP LaserJet P1006 Driver – The HP LaserJet P1006 printer is an attractive choice as a personal monochrome laser printer. This printer is small and fairly light, convenient for use in a home office or desktop in a larger company. HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver
- HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Host-based Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 64-bit): download
- HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Host-based Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 32-bit): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
System Requirements of HP LaserJet P1006
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows XP x64, Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 32-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 32-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows XP x32.
- macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1.
How to Install HP LaserJet P1006 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
This printer is quite fast, so it doesn’t make you wait too long to do the printing. The print quality is good enough for business or personal use. This printer even has the option of an external wired network and Wi-Fi that connects via a USB port so that you can share easily over a network.
Dimensions and Size
The HP LaserJet P1006 printer is small for the size of a laser printer. If one of your main requirements for a printer is that it doesn’t take up a lot of space, you can choose the P1006. This printer is smaller and lighter than many inkjet printers, measuring just 7.6 x 13.7 x 8.8 inches and weighing 10.3 pounds.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver – Unfortunately, its small size makes it only has a capacity of 150 sheets of paper. If you print more than 30 pages per day, you will have to load the paper tray frequently, which is quite annoying.
On the other hand, the P1006 helps print for small capacities with its 10-sheet multipurpose tray, a nice touch on a budget printer. This tray allows you to print special paper, such as checks, without removing the standard paper from the main tray. If you frequently print on different types of paper, this may be helpful.
Other HP Printer: HP LaserJet P3015 Driver
The P1006’s setup is pretty typical for a low-end monochrome laser printer. HP does not provide a printed configuration guide instead of placing instructions, including animations on the installation disc.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver – Some people may find this useful, just a matter of taste and work habits, but HP should provide options and choose which one you prefer. The self-installation steps are huge for you: load the paper, let the printer install the software, and connect it with a USB cable when the software notifies you.
The HP LaserJet P1006 printer prints 17 pages per minute, which is slow by today’s standards, even for personal laser printers, but fast enough not to keep you waiting and faster than most inkjet printers.
Text quality is below laser printer average, but still good enough for most business, school, or personal use – and better than almost anything an inkjet printer can deliver. Most fonts are easy to read, both for 8-point and 4-point sizes. But this printer is a bit difficult to print 10 point fonts to form properly.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver – Graphics quality is also arguably typical for a monochrome laser printer, which is good enough for internal business use, including PowerPoint handouts. Among other issues, there is still grainy text and the tendency for thin lines to disappear, although the P1006 performs better with thin lines than many printers.
The photo quality also looks good and is quite competitive with most monochrome laser printers. This printer is good enough for printing web pages with photos or something like a newsletter that includes photos.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver – The combination of small size, reasonable speed and reasonable quality makes the P1006 an attractive choice. If you buy the more expensive model, you can see the difference after 3,334 pages, which is less than 100 pages per month for three years. And for every additional page you print, you save more. The same logic applies to printers with a higher initial cost but lower cost per page, particularly the B4400.
HP LaserJet P1006 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver
HP LaserJet P1006 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers