Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Driver FREE Download – That machine is the Epson WorkForce WF-7510, a multifunction (all-in-one) printer that can also check or copy oversize web pages as large as 11 x 17 inches. Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-7510Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Review
When it comes to printers, buyers typically do not consider wide-format publishing since most customer models support up to the standard “letter” and “lawful” dimension documents (smaller sized if it can handle picture prints).
But if you can obtain a wide-format printer at a sensible price, you will discover more uses for a gadget that can churn out large spreadsheets, illustrations, and, with 13 x 19-inch output, also points such as custom placemats for a party. That machine is the Epson WorkForce WF-7510, a multifunction (all-in-one) printer that can also check or copy oversize web pages as large as 11 x 17 inches.
The WF-7510 resembles the WF-7520 (an Electronic Trends Editors’ Choice). It is cheaper because it does not have the double paper cassettes, duplex publishing, and scanning settings that the WF-7520 offers. But in all various other respects, it is equally feature-packed, providing publish, check, copy, and fax settings together with the previously mentioned media handling.
There is no navigating it: All wide-format printers are plentiful, and the WF-7510, with its additional scanning/copying/faxing features, is no exemption. The WF-7510 measures 22 x 16.5 x 11.3 inches (without the paper trays extended) and evaluates at a significant 34.4 extra pounds. There’s just a solitary paper course, with a 250-sheet-capacity plate located underneath the output tray.
The input tray is enormous since it fits paper dimensions that depend on 13 x 19 inches. However, the only paper course limits how hefty of a paper you use can since there is no separate single-sheet feed. The non-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF) has a capability of 30 sheets. Many of Epson’s printers come with a unique tray for publishing on CDs and DVDs with surface areas, but sadly, the WF-7510 isn’t among them; it isn’t an offer breaker if you do not care about having this feature.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-7510
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-7510 from Epson Website.
Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-7510 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers