Download Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MX360 was initially presented by Canon in January throughout CES 2011. It’s a beginning model designed for small workplace/office use, together with the Pixma MX410. We have currently evaluated the prominent front runner inkjet from the bunch, the Pixma MX882, and the inkjet one step below it, the Pixma MX420. Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Review
Currently, we’ll have a look at the MX360. This four-in-one can publish, check, copy, and fax and related to a computer system via HighSpeed USB 2.0 (keep in mind that the MX410 has a cordless connection). It has an automated document feeder that can shape up to 30 sheets and a 100-sheet back feed tray.
They evaluated the MX360 and found that it can publish up to 8 black and white web pages each min under the default setups. The MX360 has a market price of $79.99; inspect our complete review listed below to find out if this is the appropriate inkjet for your workplace at that price.
BUILD AND DESIGN
The Canon PIXMA MX360 is the just inkjet in this schedule to sporting activity a white-gray color outside its design; the various other 3 are shiny black with silver accentuates. The MX360 does, however, have black throughout its control board and bottom and consists of the same silver highlights on the text (the Canon nameplate is also in silver-which is hard to see versus the white-gray).
Although this inkjet may lack some design since it is not shiny such as the remainder of the schedule, it doesn’t carry the opportunity for spots and fingerprints. It’s a lot heavier and slightly larger in dimension than the Pixma MP280; it evaluates at almost 19 pounds, and its measurements are 18.1 x 16.4 x 7.8 inches.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
The flatbed scanner with a 48-bit interior/24-bit external color deepness opens up on a joint from the top. The scanner can handle documents and various other media up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches in dimension. Scanner features consist of document auto fix, auto-check setting, press check, and check to memory. The 30-sheet automated document feeder rests on the top of the flatbed scanner and can process up to 8.5 x 14 inches. The ADF has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution in the check setting.
The control board exists throughout the scanner cover. The functions/switches left-wing side of the panel are “on,” the three-button setting switches “Copy,” “Fax,” and “Check,” and after that the 3 main functions handling quality and unique jobs, “Food selection,” “Setups,” and “Fax Quality.”
The complete populate matrix LCD has a return switch, previous/next switches, and an “OK” switch in the facility. To the much right exists the complete number pad, the fax functions “Redial/Paul” “Coded Call,” and “Hook,” and after that the “Begin” and “Quit” switches. The just point that could’ve been changed about the control board is the physical dimension of the display screen in the facility (it is a little bit hard to see).
Draw the paper tray output open up and raise under the system’s center to access the double ink cartridge system. The Canon Pixma MX360 ships with one standard CL-212 FINE Color cartridge and one standard PG-210 FINE Black cartridge.
Also available from Canon are the high-capacity substitute ink cartridges, the CL-211XL (Color), and the PG-210XL (Black). This Canon Pixma schedule features a plastic blue owner holding the cover open when installing/re-installing the ink. The cartridge owners are appropriately identified “C” and “B.” Installing the ink cartridges was simple.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MX360
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver
- MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX360 from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Driver