HP DeskJet 2620 Driver – This HP DeskJet 2620 All-in-One printer is suitable for home use. With this printer, you can easily print, copy and scan. This versatile all-in-one is easy to install in your home network, so you can print wirelessly from your computer or smartphone in no time. You can also easily make a copy of a document or scan it directly to your mobile. You can also view the ink and paper level of your printer in the HP app.
HP DeskJet 2620 Driver
- HP DeskJet / Ink Advantage 2600/2675/2676/2677/2678 Print and Scan Driver and Accessories: download
- HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac): download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 2620
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
Other Driver: HP Deskjet 2540 Driver
How to Install HP DeskJet 2620 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP DeskJet 2620 FULL Driver from HP Website.