Brother MFC-7340 Driver – The MFC-7340 is the most affordable item in Brother’s revitalized line-up of mono laser multifunctions. It offers simpleness and cost-effectiveness in a practical package. For small companies that need a multifunction that is inexpensive to run, the MFC-7340 might be appropriate.
Brother MFC-7340 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.15): download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.14): download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (rpm package): download
System Requirements of Brother MFC-7340
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
How to Install Brother MFC-7340 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-7340 Review
Brother MFC-7340 Driver – With a two-tone off-white and grey palette, the MFC-7340 isn’t the prettiest unit we’ve seen. However, for a medium-quantity laser multi-function, it is relatively small. The unit has a 250-page capacity paper tray, as well as a manual solitary web page feeder.
However, the MFC-7340’s paper output tray is shockingly insufficient. A small port that fits in between the printer toner owner and the multifunction’s control board acts as the paper output, and it struggles to hold greater than 150 web pages. The unit’s control board and scanner can be raised to accommodate more, but this is an inelegant service.
Brother MFC-7340 Driver – A printer toner substitute is also a problem. The whole drum unit needs to be raised out and needlessly convoluted process when changing the printer toner. Nonetheless, an average consumable cost of 4.8c for each web page makes sure to put smiles on the faces of the cost-conscious. This inexpensive helps Brother remain among the most affordable mono laser manufacturers on the marketplace currently.
The MFC-7340’s fairly reduced price comes with the cost of some workplace efficiency features. Connection is limited to a solitary USB 2.0 port — Ethernet will cost an extra $100 for the MFC-7440N, while Wi-Fi can just be found in the front runner MFC-7840W, which costs an extra $200. There’s also no duplex functionality, and fax speed is limited to a paltry 14.4Kbps — a rate typically found in inexpensive standalone faxes.
Other Driver: Brother HL-2140 Driver
Brother MFC-7340 Driver – Tester just wasn’t impressed by the multifunction’s publishing speed, but its ability to perform regularly throughout quality setups did thrill. The MFC-7340 offers 3 various quality setups, varying from 300dpi to 1200dpi. No matter the quality setting is chosen, web pages will publish at an average of 21 web pages each min. Although this isn’t the fastest speed we’ve seen, it’s commendable when publishing at 1200dpi.
The MFC-7340 is perfectly qualified to create spick-and-span text of remarkable quality, with just small illumination distinctions between quality degrees. A side-by-side contrast with the same test document published by Fuji-Xerox’s Phaser 8560MFP revealed comparable quality. However, the waxy appearance of the Phaser 8560 gave a better photo quality to the document. Nonetheless, for pure document publishing, the MFC-7340 is excellent.
Picture and document scanning is also relatively fast, but the quality isn’t great. Pictures checked with the MFC-7340 are darker compared to their originals, compromising information in darker pictures. This was also the situation with video and text scanning, triggering text to become slightly sloppy and colors to deviate in precision from originals.
Brother MFC-7340 FULL Driver from Brother Website.