Brother HL-L2305W Driver – The Brother HL-L2305W Printer features wireless functionality so you can publish from your mobile or computing device without the need for routers and cable televisions. It has a flexible paper tray that can stand up to 250 sheets, consisting of a letter and lawful dimensions. It has a small dimension that makes it ideal for work desks and a regular monthly duty cycle of 15,000 web pages.
Brother HL-L2305W Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.15): download
- Full Software Package macOS (10.14): download
- Full Software Package macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
System Requirements of Brother HL-L2305W
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
How to Install Brother HL-L2305W Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother HL-L2305W Review
Fast for the Price
Brother prices the HL-L2350DW at 32 web pages each min (ppm), which is a great deal of processing oomph for a $120 printer, but not always uncommon. Canon’s LBP151dw, for circumstances, is ranked at just 4ppm lower, and its LBP251dw at just 2ppm lower. Dell prices the S2830dn at 3ppm greater, and the HP M102w is ranked at 9ppm lower.
Tester evaluated over USB using our standard Intel Core i5-equipped testbed PC operating Home windows 10 Professional. When publishing our 12-page Microsoft Word monochrome text document, I clocked the HL-L2350DW at 33ppm, 1ppm greater than its score.
This was 5.5ppm much faster compared to the Canon LBP151dw and 4.5ppm slower compared to the Dell S2830dn. (Sadly, the HP M102w was evaluated under a previous set of benchmarking criteria, rendering its test ratings unsuitable for contrast here.)
When the tester combined the ball game from the previous 12-page Word document with the outcomes from publishing several separate Acrobat, Stand out, and PowerPoint documents, the HL-L2350DW’s ppm dropped by about two-thirds 10.3ppm. That comes bent on about 3.6ppm slower compared to the Dell S2830dn and 0.9ppm behind the Canon LBP251dn.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-J6930DW Driver
To end up, the tester published and timed two highly detailed and colourful 4-by-6-inch pictures, which, of course, the printers in this team transform to grayscale. In this test, the HL-L2350DW published our pictures at an average time of 12 secs, which has to do with the right for a monochrome printer, and the average for the devices discussed here.
Pretty Great Black-and-White Output
Bearing in mind that the HL-L2350DW isn’t designed to churn out sleek, shiny documents and pictures, it performed its allotted task—printing reasonably attractive and highly useful monochrome and grayscale documents—quite well in testing.
Text looked well-shaped and clear to the tiniest point dimensions I could see comfortably without zoom (about 6 or 7 points), production text output greater than appropriate for just about one of the most exacting applications.
Our full-page Standout graphs and PowerPoint handouts were published well, too, with just minimal and periodic banding here and there—hardly turbulent or disfiguring to the documents themselves. Tester also saw some sudden colour shifts from one grey colour to another, but, again, hard enough to make the document pointless, and these little defects rarely occurred.
Picture output isn’t the best tester have seen. However, it is reputable for this printer course, compared to some contending models, such as the Canon LBP251dw. It is certainly great enough for dispersing in the house or perhaps embedded in bigger documents. Overall, the HL-L2350dW prints all right for what it’s.
Brother HL-L2305W FULL Driver from Brother Website.
Brother HL-L2305W Driver FREE Download
Brother HL-L2305W Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS, Linux. The Brother HL-L2305W Printer features
Price Currency: $
Operating System: $
Application Category: Windows, MacOS, Linux