Dell E515dw Driver – The E515dw can publish, check, copy and fax. An automated document feeder (ADF) stands up to 35 sheets and an automated duplexer for double-sided publishing.
Dell E515dw Driver
- Dell Multifunction Printer | E514/E515 Drivers: download
- Dell Multifunction Printer | E515dw Driver: download
System Requirements of Dell E515dw
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7, 32-bit
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit
- Windows 8, 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit
- Windows Vista, 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 10, 32-bit
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Windows Vista, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Apple Mac OS
- Apple MAC OS 9
How to Install Dell E515dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Dell E515dw Review
Dell E515dw Driver – Equally as important, the E515dw offers USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, supporting AirPrint and Google Shadow Publish baked in. Features such as those amount to a decidedly office-friendly MFP.
The Dell Multifunction Printer – E515dw’s text quality is slightly below average but great enough for most business use, and the printer provides most of the multifunction printer features you probably need.
Dell Multifunction Printer – E515dw: Measurements
Configuration is standard for a monochrome laser MFP, with a small enough dimension, at 12.5 by 16.1 by 15.7 inches (HWD), to allow you to maintain it on your work desk without seeming like it is towering over you.
Other Driver: Dell 1320c Driver
Dell Multifunction Printer – E515dw: Paper Handling
Dell E515dw Driver – For paper handling, the E515dw offers a 250-sheet main tray, a one-sheet manual feed, and a duplexer (for two-sided publishing). It offers a letter-size flatbed for scanning and copying complemented by a 35-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) that can handle up to legal-size paper.
Dell Multifunction Printer – E515dw: MFP Functions
The Dell E515dw can publish, check, copy, and fax; it supports mobile publishing and scanning, and it comes with software for Home windows 7 that will let you publish easily from selected websites.
Dell E515dw FULL Driver from DELL Website.