Xerox B210 Driver FREE – The Xerox B210/DNI ($149.99) is an outstanding cordless printer for black and white use. Such as most monochrome printers, it excels at what it is designed to do, publishing ordinary documents in black and white, quickly and affordably. Xerox B210 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Xerox B210 Driver
- Xerox B210 Windows PrintDriver Utilities v3.70.43.08: download
- Xerox B210 MacOS Utilities Print Driver: download
- Xerox B210 Linux PrintDriver Utilities: download
System Requirements of Xerox B210
- Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64.
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave, macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 – El, Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks.
How to Install Xerox B210 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Xerox B210 Detail
Xerox B210 Driver – It is small and sturdy, so it will not take up much space on your workdesk or in your workspace. However, it does not consist of features such as a scanner or a screen. Although it does have great connection options, its mobile application is awful and does not work well on Android devices.
Such as most black and white printer, the Xerox B210/DNI is a poor laid-back picture printer. It has an awful picture publishing quality and does not support shiny paper or any picture dimensions.
Develop & Design Quality
The B210 is a fundamental printer with great development and design quality. The printer’s body really feels sturdy, and many thanks to its simple design, you have easy access to the printer toner and paper jams. The front paper tray consists of size and size sliders for bigger paper use. Sadly, there is no cover on the output tray; when the paper tray is packed, paper stands out of the printer’s rear, producing another uncovered opening for dirt to build up.
Other Driver: Xerox B205 Driver
Xerox B210 Driver – The Xerox B210 is a small printer comparable in dimension to the Brother HL-L2370DW. Although it isn’t as small or mobile as the HP DeskJet 3755, it still isn’t very high and should easily shape most work desks or workspaces.
The printer does not have a screen. It consists of 4 physical switches on the right side of the printer, which includes the power option, terminates, on/off, and Wi-Fi setup. There is also an LED condition bar right under the power switch and a reduced printer toner light that’ll blink red when the cartridge is nearly finished.
The B210 has a great monochrome cartridge system. The standard black printer toner cartridge has a high web page yield, so you should not need to change the printer toner very often unless you publish at an extremely high quantity. However, the drum eventually needs to be changed, including an extra cost in the future. For a printer with a greater web page yield and a drum unit consisted of in the printer toner cartridge, consider the HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe.
Xerox B210 Cartridge buy at amazon
The B210 has an amazing publishing speed. The first web page of your document prints quickly, meaning the printer does not take a lot of time to heat up. It consists of a large input tray, but sadly, the output container can handle fifty percent of what the input tray allows. If you are publishing a large 200-page document, you will need to empty the output container eventually.
Xerox B210 FULL Driver from Xerox Website.