Samsung ML-2165 Driver FREE – Samsung has made small-format individual printers for some time, but the ML-2165W is probably one of the smallest yet. With measurements of a simple 331 x 215 x 178mm, it is about the same dimension as a toaster, simply a bit wider. It does a little bit greater than a toaster, however, and does not obtain as warm. Samsung ML-2165 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Samsung ML-2165 Driver
- Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows: download
- Samsung ML-2160 Series Print Driver: download
System Requirements of Samsung ML-2165
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
How to Install Samsung ML-2165 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Samsung ML-2165 Detail
Colored in mid and light grey tones, there are no gaps or openings for dirt or spills to enter when the printer is shut. To open up it, you draw down the front cover, which becomes the paper feed tray, and fold ahead of the top cover, which becomes the output tray.
Quite cool. However, there is no cover for the paper pile, so you’ll probably need to shut the machine up when not being used. Skillfully, if you forget to open up the output tray before publishing, paper feeds through the space left at the joint into the work desk instead of jamming inside the printer.
Other Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver
To the right of the paper output port is a small control board with 2 LEDs and 2 illuminated switches. The front switch transforms the printer on and off, but the back one has various uses.
It acts as a single-press WPS link throughout configuration and works fine in connecting straight for your WPS-equipped cordless router. However, this could not be very easy if there is greater than one network within range. For wired links, a USB outlet is available at the back, too.
After that, it is used to control manual duplex publish, where you take the sheet or sheets off the output tray, put them straight in the feed tray, and push to complete the job. It is not the very first time manual duplexing is handled such as this, but it does make it very easy.
It is also easy to publish from the Internet, many thanks to Samsung’s AnyWeb Publish. This downloadable energy (not that easy to find from the link provided by the installation CD) immediately ranges internet web pages to shape a published web page, so you do not shed text or photos off the side.
For such a small printer, Samsung’s claim of a full-throttle that the ML-2165W can do 20ppm may appearance a little bit hopeful. It’s. However, our 5-page text document still revealed a great transformation speed, with the printer managing 9.7ppm, which enhanced to 14.9ppm on the 20-page document and touched 15ppm for the 5-page text and video text. These rates are great for a sub-£100 printer, and a 15 x 10cm picture took simply 13s.
Samsung ML-2165 Driver – Points just weren’t so great when we used Wi-Fi Direct to publish from a Samsung Galaxy Small, Android telephone. The small Samsung application, which is available free of charge from the Android Marketplace, offers a little more control than a far-off publish energy, perhaps because it interacts straight with the printer via cordless instead of an Internet link.
However, it is not fast, with A4 web pages between 1:36 and 2:43 to publish. It appeared to be the speed of information move triggering the problem, instead of the printer itself, which refined the web page at the same speed as in our various other tests.
The web pages themselves are very cleanly published, with crisp, sharp text and thick, slightly distinctive blacks. Greyscales are clean, too, with much less banding than what they have seen on some more expensive printers and enough variants in between greys to differentiate a great range of colors. Also, pictures appear sensible; however, there is a propensity for darker tones to shift to black and shed information.
The solitary drum and printer toner cartridge are just consumable in the printer. At about £42 for a 1,500 web page variation, the operating cost appears at 3.6p for an ISO web page, consisting of 0.7p for paper. This gets on the same level with most mono lasers up to £200, other than for Kyocera Mita devices. But all informed you are not paying extra overtime to make up for a reduced purchase price with this Samsung.
Samsung ML-2165 FULL Driver from HP Website.