Epson L360 Driver – Epson is also included in a type of printer brand widely known by the public. Even today, Epson is increasingly showing its superiority by releasing its newest L300 series printer types, namely L310, L360, and L365. These three types of printers are updates from previous products. Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L360 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Epson Printer Utility (W/ Driver) for Linux: download
Compatible systems of Epson L360
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L360 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L360 Detail
Also, as a product update, the printer’s quality and speed are certainly better than before. If the previous product had an average print speed of 9.0 / 45 ipm, this printer has a 9.2 / 45 pp speed. Not only that but the L300 series is also equipped with a CISS or Continous Ink Supply System.
- Read: Epson L310 Driver
This CISS is an additional ink cartridge placed on the outside of the printer. This system will undoubtedly facilitate you as a user when refill ink and the ink are appropriately distributed.
Epson L360 is designed for a fairly small room, so this printer seems no problem if you have a simple room at home or office. A fairly compact design weighs about 4.4 kg, 48 cm long, 14.5 cm high, and 30 cm wide. The design of this printer is quite compact. It will leave a significant footprint for you to comfortably fit this device anywhere, creating an ergonomic work environment.
When I first encountered this printer, black was presented as the base colour, which seems ideal to be placed anywhere. You will see a scanner cover on the top cover, which is quite simple without any buttons present because the buttons to execute various commands are on the front side with 4 main buttons.
This is intended to simplify some of the previously presented buttons, being moved to the fore for the efficiency level of users who want fast flexibility. For example, let’s say you put the printer on the right or left side. You don’t have to leave the chair to press the command button from this printer to run some document copying or something else.
Scanner dan Copy
L360 memiliki sebuah scanner dengan tingkat maksimum scan area 216 x 297 mm dimana ini juga berfungsi sebagai media untuk proses copy dokumen. Scanner ini memiliki sensor dengan tipe CIS dan tipe scanner Flatbed Colour image scaner, sehingga anda bisa melakukan proses scanner dengan media warna apa saja tanpa harus terkendala untuk warna-warna tertentu.
Selain itu, Scanner ini memiliki ketajaman hingga 1200 Dpi, dengan kecepatn scan untuk dokumen warna hingga 33 detik. Sedangkan untuk dokumen hitam putih, kecepatan scan bisa mencapai 11 detik dengan area maksimal 216 x 297 mm.
Or you can download it from Epsom Website.