Dell B2360dn Driver FREE – Dell’s B2360dn is a mono printer with a fast 38 pages-per-minute (ppm) maximum speed. It is targeted at small and medium businesses, so its standard features consist of automated duplex (double-sided) publishing and a gigabit wired Ethernet port.
Dell B2360dn Driver
- Dell Printer Driver for PCL5e for B2360, B3460, B3465, B5460, B5465, S2830, S5830 & S5840: download
- B2360/B3460/B3465/B5460/B5465/S2830/S5830/S5840 Printer Driver: download
- Dell B2360DN print driver for Linux OS.: download
System Requirements of Dell B2360dn
- Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit).
- macOS v10.14 up to v11.2.3
How to Install Dell B2360dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Dell B2360dn Detail
Dell B2360dn Driver – There is also a 1,200 dots-per-inch (dpi) maximum publish resolution, although the default 600dpi is fine for most work. Dell estimates an optimum 80,000 web page monthly duty cycle, while the imaging drum is ranked for 60,000 web pages, so resilience should be high and upkeep relatively reduced.
This printer’s main 250-page input cassette really feels built to last, and there is a properly designed 50-page multi-purpose feed over it. Change the cassette for A4 paper, and it stands slightly happy at the back, but the design maintains it protected to avoid dirt entering.
Other Dirver: Dell E525w Driver
Those requiring greater capacity can include a 2nd 550-sheet cassette for about £115. The printer’s standard 150-page paper output tray is superficial, but a broad paper kit helps maintain published web pages in a great purchase. On top is a control board with a two-line backlit display – it is basic but sufficient. The just noteworthy omission is a USB port for direct publishing.
The B2360dn delivered its first web page of text in simply 8 secs and published 25 web pages in 45 secs (33.3ppm). It was typically equally as fast when publishing a video, but pauses before each of 4 PowerPoint moves meant it managed 21.2ppm in our 24-page test. Enabled to rest for an hr, it produced a very first web page of text in just 9 secs.
Publish quality was remarkable, with the crisp black text you had to anticipate from a printer combined with excellent picture prints and video. Our tests had modern, accurate shading, practically no banding, and no obvious half-toning patterns or other weak points.
Dell B2360dn Driver – They do not appear alike, but the Dell B2360dn is very just like the Lexmark MS415dn Profesional, which in spec and the B2360dn performed almost identically throughout our tests. Our main booking about the MS415dn is that its publishing costs are slightly on the high side, and the same holds of the B2360dn. Using its 8,500-page high capacity return program printer toner, costs exercise at simply over 1.6p each web page, although this is more forgivable provided this printer’s significantly lower price.
Where dependability and solution are critical, we’d still buy the MS415dn Profesional for its three-year warranty, which is an optional extra for the B2360dn. However, if a year’s warranty suffices, no similarly valued printers can touch the B2360dn’s mix of speed and quality.
Dell B2360dn FULL Driver from Dell Website.