Brother MFC-7360 Driver FREE – If you are beginning a small company from home or in a workplace, you will most likely need a basic purpose machine to handle publishing and photocopying. You will probably want the sharp publish quality a laser brings, but money will be limited. Brother is considering you and come up with the MFC-7360N. Brother MFC-7360 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Brother MFC-7360 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver (macOS (10.15)): download
- Printer Driver (macOS (10.14)): download
- Printer Driver (macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)): download
- Generic LPR printer driver (rpm package): download
System Requirements of Brother MFC-7360
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows 2000
- macOS (10.15),
How to Install Brother MFC-7360 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-7360 Detail
If you have actually ever seen a Brother laser multifunction, the design of this will come as not a surprise. It is flared designing prominent up from the mono printer at the base to the A4 flatbed scanner on top provides a cool, functional design, and its pale grey colouring with slate inset should in shape with most workplace decor.
On top is a lump for the 35-sheet Automated Document Feeder (ADF) and the cover of this unit folds up bent on becoming the paper feed tray. There is a two-stage foldout paper quit. However, as we did, you might well find that checked documents rest comfortably on the scanner’s cover without requiring it.
Brother MFC-7360 Driver – The control board runs the complete size of the front of the machine with a 2-line by 16-character LCD at its centre. The LCD is pretty reduced comparison, and we needed to transform it up to complete illumination to have the ability to read it properly.
Before the display is 3 setting switches for fax, check and copy, while to the right is a ruby of navigating keys, a numerical pad for fax numbers and begin and quit switches for copy and check jobs. To the left are additional keys for job options and, at severe left, 8 quick-dial switches for fax numbers.
Listed below the control board is a single-sheet paper feed for unique media, and listed below that, a 250-sheet paper tray. Both information links are USB and 10/100 Ethernet; there is no cordless support on this machine.
Other Driver: Brother HL-2040 Driver
The drum and printer toner cartridge is two-part consumable, where either of both printer toner cartridges clips right into a cradle in the drum. After that, the combined cartridge moves in easily from the top front once you’ve turned down the cover.
The driver is offered Windows and OS X and can be downloaded and install for Linux. Brother also supplies a duplicate of Nuance PaperPort 12, as well as its own MFL-Pro Collection, so you are well protected for all the fundamentals in scanning, OCR and document housekeeping.
Brother claims the MFC-7360N can rates up to 24ppm, and we obtained reasonably shut to this with our 20-page document, which published at 19.4ppm. The much shorter, 5-page text document – a more typical size in a small workplace – just managed 13.6ppm. The equivalent 5-page text and video document ran at 11.5ppm.
These rates are greater than appropriate from a device in this course, and copy times – 10s from a solitary web page on the flatbed and 34s for 5 web pages from the ADF – are also great.
Brother MFC-7360 Driver – Publish quality on text web pages is very good; clean sides and no indications of jaggies on contours and diagonals. It gives an extremely professional look to documents. In printer toner, conserve the setting, where publishing is significantly lighter. It is still very understandable and perfectly appropriate for interior documents.
Greyscale videos are much less effective, and some fills are significantly banded. This is also noticeable in our test picture publish, also at the highest, 1,200dpi-like resolution. There is a visible loss of information from darker locations of the picture too. A copy of the greyscale initial is very blotchy, and text over greyscale fills can be shed.
Brother MFC-7360 FULL Driver from Brother Website.