Epson L495 Scanner Driver FREE – The Epson EcoTank L495 is an intermediate printer with an ink tank, according to Compare TechTudo. With good connectivity options, the printer has a memory card reader, can be accessed through the smartphone, and has the capacity to print up to 33 pages per minute with black ink. Epson L495 Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson L495 Review
The machine promises cost-effectiveness and can print around 7,500 color pages with one refill. The device is also compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux systems, Android, and iPhone ( iOS ) phones. See below for more details about the technical specifications offered by the manufacturer and find out if the model is interesting for you.
The EcoTank L495 is similar in design to other models in Epson’s ink tank line. The printer comes with an LCD, absent in some more affordable models in the EcoTank family. Through the display, it is possible to monitor the behavior of the machine during use.
Another interesting feature of the L495 is the ink tank, which comes bundled with the printer body. In older models, the reservoir is attached to the side, taking up more space.
Ink and print quality
The Epson EcoTank L495 is an ink tank printer that, like the others that use this type of supply, promises high performance and has a more attractive cost-benefit proposal for the type of user who needs to print a large volume of pages per month.
Other Driver: Epson L3150 Driver
According to Epson, the machine can handle 7,500 pages in color and 4,500 pages in black and white with a full tank. To print the same volume on a cartridge inkjet, the cost per page can be up to 90% higher, for example.
With a promise of maximum print resolution at 5760 x 1440 dpi, the printer should deliver jobs with good definitions in both text and images.
In terms of speed, Epson claims the L495 can print up to 33 pages per minute in black ink or 15 in color at full speed. Under normal operating conditions, the speed drops to 10 black pages and 5 color pages per minute.
Features and Connectivity
Multifunctional, the printer can also be used as a scanner and copy machine. The L495’s tablet has 48 bits and a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, producing files with good definition at 600 dpi.
The printer is quite complete from a connectivity standpoint. The machine works with a USB, but it also has Wi-Fi. This allows you to print from your cell phone with the official Epson application and makes it easy to network the device to have access to the printer. Independently.
In addition to these connection modes, the printer has an SD-type memory card reader, allowing the user to load files for printing directly on the machine. Anyway, the device has official drivers for Windows, macOS and is compatible with Linux.
System Requirements of Epson L495 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Install Epson L495 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L495 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11: download
- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.94: download
- Support for Linux: download
Epson L495 Scanner Driver from Epson Website.