HP LaserJet P2035 Driver FREE – The Hewlett-Packard (HP) LaserJet P2035 is a common small-office printer in look, mixing right into the history with its beige-ish white color design. It measures 14.4″ wide, 14.5″ deep, and 10.1″ high. It has just 4 switches – a push-button on/off turn on the front, a test-page switch, and a cancel-job switch on the top, together with a door launch switch to access the printer toner area. HP LaserJet P2035 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet P2035 Review
There are just 2 real “features” of the P2035 – the 250-sheet interior paper tray with a useful external paper degree indicator and the flip-down 50-page multi-purpose input tray, which makes the printer very useful for the typical office-related jobs of publishing envelopes, publishing on letter-head, or by hand double-siding.
As mentioned above, the printer has no multifunction abilities, neither does it offer integrated networking or duplex publishing. HP prices it up to a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle but suggest a more moderate 2,500-page monthly duty cycle for optimal efficiency.
It uses the standard HP 05A black printer toner cartridge, which retails and typically costs approximately $90 and is ranked at 2,300 web pages, giving it a class-average cost of 4 cents for each web page. The high-yield HP 05X black printer toner cartridge can also be used with the P2035.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
It’s ranked at 6,500 web pages and retails for about $200 but can be found for under $150, producing a standout bargain at 2.3 cents for each web page. For high-volume workplace users, the HP 05X can also be bought in double packs for $190, driving the per-page price to 1.5 cents.
The P2035 starts up very quickly, meaning it is ready to publish almost immediately. Our speed tests published an example 10-page Word document in 25 seconds, timed from the initiation of publishing. Processing on the computer system may include an extra 5-10 secs. Our 16-page PDF test document, with text, video, and pictures, took 38 seconds to publish a more complex example. It is ranked at 30 web pages each min (ppm), and unlike many printer scores, compared with our evaluated 24ppm, this is actually in the ballpark!
The publish quality of the P2035 was above-average, especially it’s handling of grayscale pictures. Font styles also looked very smooth.
The HP LaserJet P2035 is an ideal small-office printer, presuming you do not need any multifunction features, such as scanning, copying, or faxing. Because it has neither additional functions neither color publishing, it does not offer a lot to the home user – for such users, there are far better picks.
But it is small and quite fast, offering above-average publish quality, production it a perfect in shape for a small workplace with basic publishing needs. The P2035 retails for $250. It can be bought from Amazon.com for under $250, since our magazine day.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet P2035
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.
- macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1, macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14,
How to Install HP LaserJet P2035 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet P2035 Driver
- HP LaserJet P2035 and P2035n GDI Plug and Play Package: download
- Install HP Easy Start (macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1): download
- Mac Printer Driver (macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14): download
- Linux printer drivers: download
HP LaserJet P2035 FULL Driver from HP Website.