HP LaserJet 1320 Driver FREE – There is a factor Hewlett-Packard controls the marketplace for the business-class printer. The company knows what business users want: strong efficiency, no-fuss design, great manageability, and strong technical support. HP LaserJet 1320 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet 1320 Review
The HP LaserJet 1320, a small home and workplace monochrome printer, may not be the most affordable small-office laser available, but it provides on the fundamentals and after that some. It prints sharp, clean black letters and a great video that fit professional manuscripts.
And unlike moderate lasers such as the Brother HL-5140, which costs fifty per cent the price, this HP offers options your expanding business will need, such as an integrated duplexer, a high maximum resolution grayscale video, and the option to buy a design with wired or cordless networking preinstalled. Apart from the single-user 1320, which we evaluated, you can pick from 3 networkable variations, consisting of the 1320nw with packed 802.11b/g Wi-Fi.
The HP LaserJet 1320 makes a great business financial investment, whether you operate in a one-person shop or a business workplace. The design of the HP LaserJet 1320 screams “produced your workstation,” from its two-tone grey housing and teal- and salmon-coloured switches to its small, cubic form, which makes it appear like a huge workgroup laser shrunk to desktop computer dimension.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Provided the mess on most work desks, we value the self-containment of the toaster-shaped 1320. Published web pages come from the printer’s top panel, and the 250-sheet input cabinet moves nicely right into the printer’s body. This machine has a 14-by-14-by-10-inch (WDH) impact and evaluates 25 extra pounds.
1320 also features a single-sheet multipurpose input tray, which you can access through a door on the front panel to publish letterhead or envelopes one by one quickly. If you publish on hefty media and need a straight paper course, open up the output door on the back panel, and your prints will exit there without crinkling.
The HP LaserJet 1320 consists of both a modern USB 2.0 port and an antique identical port, but customarily, you will need to buy the cable televisions individually. If you need to share the printer in a workgroup, you should either pay $100 more in advance for the network-ready 1320n or consider the 1320nw, which at $549 (since the review day) presents a cordless 802.11b/g publish web server.
HP LaserJet 1320 Price and buy at amazon.com
The HP LaserJet 1320 merits praise for consisting of a function that is unusual in such a small machine: its integrated duplexer allows you to publish on both sides of a web page. Without production, you turn over the sheets one at a time. Considered that the introduction of email and the Internet have paradoxically produced more paper waste, duplexers are an affordable, eco-friendly essential for any workplace.
You will be hard-pressed to find a duplexing desktop computer printer in this price range. The similarly valued Samsung ML-2152W, for one, consists of a duplexer but consumes up more space on your work desk. And whereas most duplexers are loud, slow, and mass up the printer’s backside, the 1320s uses a unique approach to cut down the clutter and mess.
Once the machine finishes publishing on one side, you will see the paper slide midway from the machine; after that, obtain drawn back in for side 2. This printer comes with a 250-sheet input tray; however another $150, you can include an extra 250-sheet tray for a total input capacity of 500 sheets. You can feed this machine paper up to lawful dimension as well as card stock, envelopes, and transparencies. The HP LaserJet 1320 consists of 16MB of RAM, which you can expand to 144MB.
You can hook this printer up to computer systems operating Home windows 98 on up or Mac OS 9.1 and over. Installing 1320 on one computer system is simple. The printer also comes with the option to produce and release custom installation energy throughout the network.
The energy can put the driver on a workplace intranet so that users can hook themselves up to the printer. You will not use this unless you include a published web server or buy among the network-ready 1320s, but the option exists. 1320 also comes with HP’s Tool kit software, which uses an Internet user interface to fix problems and manage the printer’s condition, setup, and supplies. This program will also send out email notifies if something fails.
1320 has the control languages HP PCL 5e and HP PCL 6 for basic publishing jobs and PostScript Degree 2 emulation for users that produce or deal with more complex desktop publishing and video documents.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet 1320
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012,
- Mac OS X v10.2, v10.3.x, v10.4.x, v10.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
- HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit): download
- HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (32-bit): download
- HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit: download
- HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2, v10.3.x, v10.4.x, v10.5: download
- Linux printer drivers: click here
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver from HP Website.