HP Deskjet 1510 Driver FREE Download – The HP Deskjet 1510 is a small, neat, white unit – very inconspicuous when not being used. Uncommonly for an HP inkjet, a paper-feed tray folds up from the top of the printer; the machine feeds from the back instead of the front. As opposed to the remainder of the body, the tray is black, approving web pages from A4 to 15 x 10cm. HP Deskjet 1510 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
HP Deskjet 1510 Review
The front of the machine and the front panel fold up to become an outcome tray, with an expansion swiveling out of its front side to fully support web pages. Although there was come objection on the HP item web page recommending web pages fly off the front of this tray, we wonder if the client had not found the expansion since the printer appeared very mannerly throughout testing.
The control board uses four membrane layer switches to control power, black and color prints, and job-cancel functions. Double LEDs indicate reduced ink in the cartridges, which slide in from the front. The rounds rest behind a black cover exposed when you draw down the paper output tray.
HP Deskjet 1510 Price and buy at amazon.com
HP makes moderate claims for the efficiency of the DeskJet 1510, with 7ppm for mono prints and 4ppm for color. Our five-page black message publishes returned 5. 2ppm, which increased to 6. 7ppm on the 20-page document and 8. 8ppm in prepare setting, so well up to specification.
Whilst the design is sleek; the overall development does appear a bit inexpensive. The output tray does close smoothly; rather you need to shake it to open up. But this is probably a small quibble provided the low-cost point. And on the plus-side, paper is packed at the back in a pop-up input tray which folds up away well to conserve space.
This input tray has 60 sheets, which is much less compared to most modern models. However, as it’s truly designed for home use, capacity should suffice.
We were disappointed with the lack of display, although it features 2 warning lights that blink red when either of the ink cartridges is operating reduced.
The printer measurements are a nice, succinct 42.5 x 55.2 x 25.2cm at its largest point and are narrower at the base. It evaluates an impressively light 3.6kg and is available in either white or silver.
The publishing quality isn’t remarkable but, for the price you pay, to be expected. Text documents reasonable the best with The HP Deskjet 1510 publishing in a clear, abundant black at a good rate of 7 web pages each min.
The color publishes quality experiences regarding the vibrancy, and we have found that some of the publish outs are marked with scrapes from the paper feed rollers. The Deskjet 1510 will be enough for laid-back picture prints, but we would not suggest it for pictures you want to maintain.
System Requirements of HP Deskjet 1510
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Deskjet 1510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Deskjet 1510 Driver
- HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers: download
- HP Easy Start: download
Download Software and Drivers for HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer from HP Website