Brother DCP-T310 Driver FREE – Print, Scan & Copy: Low-quality printing with Ultra-high 6500 page yield (black ink) / 5000-page yield (colour ink). Easy access to ink refills. Flexible paper handling with Default Paper Tray & 1-sheet Manual Feed Slot. Borderless printing. Brother DCP-T310 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Brother DCP-T310 Review
We present multi-functional features suitable for home and small business use with a high print volume.
Enjoy printing facilities without worrying about costs and take your print quality to a professional level with clear text and clear images.
Printing at High Speed
With document print speeds of up to 12 / 6ipm *, Brother printers speed up your workflow in less time. From printing professional report documents to eye-catching brochures, Brother can be trusted to create quality printed materials for the right impression.
Now a variety of print options are possible with a paper tray that fits up to 150 sheets of paper and can be adjusted for various paper sizes, as well as the addition of a single-slot manual for various types of paper.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-L8900CDW Driver
Brother DCP-T310 Driver – Reduce printing costs per page with Brother’s ultra high-yield inks. The ink refilling system is easy and can print up to 6500 ** black-and-white pages and 5000 ** colour pages. Our inks are very affordable and very safe to use, thus extending the life of the machine and printheads.
Easy & Accurate Refill
The Brother ink refilling system is equipped with a transparent lid so that ink levels can be checked easily. Specially designed to minimize the risk of spills and leaks.
Brother printers are equipped with a 1-line LCD feature and a control panel for easy navigation of the print settings menu. There is also an error message solution on the screen immediately when an error occurs.
System Requirements of Brother DCP-T310
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit) , Windows 7 SP1 (64bit).
- macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother DCP-T310 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother DCP-T310 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Full Software Package: download
- Linux printer driver (deb package): Linux printer driver (deb package)
Brother DCP-T310 from Epson Website.