Epson XP-345 Driver – Epson XP-345 Driver Download Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
macOS and Linux OS.
Epson XP-345 Review
As a multifunction printer, the Epson Expression Home XP-345 model can publish, copy, and check documents without jeopardizing quality or speed. It also supports the Epson Mini Piezo publish head containing 59 nozzles for color publishing and 180 nozzles for black and white publishing. The sustained ink kind is also the Claria home ink, which is an outstanding choice for preserving quality output at great speed.
The Epson Expression Home XP-345 is an all-in-one small all-in-one printer that prints, duplicates and checks. It’s defined by its efficiency and effectiveness. It has cordless Wi-Fi system for publishing through mobile devices and remote computer systems.
other Driver: Epson XP-235 Driver
Small-in-one: Conserve space, money and time
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct: Cordless publishing with or without a network
Mobile publishing: Flexibility to publish and check from almost anywhere1
3.7cm colour LCD screen: For copying, scanning and PC-free publishing from a sd card
Claria Home Ink: Conserve money with individual inks – just change the colour used
Epson XP-345 Driver Compatible systems:
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x., Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson XP-345 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect properly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- Once done make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-345 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
Epson XP-345 Driver from Epson Website