Epson Stylus PX810FW Driver – Epson’s newest inkjet MFP prints fantastic pictures, but its various other features aren’t great enough to validate the price.
Epson Stylus PX810FW Review
The PX810FW is the newest A4 MFP in Epson’s Picture Stylus range, with an sd card reader, touchscreen, and complete fax, publish, check and copy abilities. It is targeted at users that are major about their home picture publishing and uses a set of 6 Epson Claria picture inks.
Unlike many A4 inkjets, high-capacity cartridges are available through Epson’s T079 Owl inks, which can lower you’re publish costs to 7.5p from about 13p each mixed-color web page using the T080 Hummingbird inks. Another feature most likely to endear the PX810FW to professional digital photographers is its dedicated picture tray for 6x4in, 7x5in, or 16:9 paper.
A large front panel combines a touchscreen display with several touchpad switches. You can use it to send out faxes and perform PC-less publishing, scanning, and copying options. Sadly it appearances ugly and really feels less competent. Many of the food selections are badly designed, such as a duplicate enlargement screen that requires you to tap a switch over-and-over to change the dimension.
The Home windows installer allows you to select which elements you want, conserve a bit of time and disk space. You can connect the printer via USB, 10/100 Ethernet, or WiFi. Cordless setup is needlessly complicated. You can select your network using the touchscreen, but the just way to enter your password is by laboriously scrolling through a listing of letters. You can also set up the cordless setups by connecting a USB cable television throughout the installation, but this is still unwieldy.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus NX420 Driver
Document publishing isn’t outstanding, but it is better than that of some models in the same range. Prepare text is pale but strong – and it is fast too at 17.6ppm. Normal text is a bit fuzzy about the sides but dark, clear, and reasonably fast at 8.1ppm. Colour documents published at 5.5ppm – we used the printer’s standard Text quality setting to accomplish this speed.
The Colour illustrations looked a bit pale, but the quality was functional, however. ThisThis MFP went to its greater when publishing pictures – all our prints looked gorgeous, with bright, accurate colors, excellent comparison, and no noticeable dithering in shaded locations. A 6x4in publishing at the finest setting takes about one min and 19 secs.
Epson’s scanner user interface is fantastic, with various settings production, it easy to use whether you want to control every information or click and check. Check rates fast, too – a 600dpi 6x4in picture check took simply 13 secs. However, the 4,800×4,800dpi scanner isn’t the best we’ve seen from Epson. It catches fine information accurately, but some subtlety of color and shading is shed. The Colour copy quality is also a bit inaccurate, but we more than happy with mono.
The PX810 prints spectacular pictures and costs remarkably little to run but checks the quality, and ordinary paper prints are merely functional instead of outstanding. For £250, you could easily buy better stand-alone printers and scanners or a more well-rounded picture MFP such as Canon’s similarly valued Pixma MP990.
Epson Stylus PX810FW Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
How to Instal Epson Stylus PX810FW Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Stylus PX810FW Driver
- Drivers for Mac OS: download
Epson Stylus PX810FW Driver from Epson Website.