You made for requiring work environments, the Epson. LX-300+II offers the speed, integrity, and easy-to-use functions you need for crucial organization demands. You get adequate performance, plus simple system integration with Identical and Serial ports, along with a quick USB connection. Epson LX-300 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson LX-300 Review
This compact entertainer presents the ideal value for your active workgroup, tackling high-volume, multipart print jobs quickly. Most importantly, it’s backed by the famous Epson integrity and a two-year limited service warranty.
The Epson LX-300+II prints approximately 337 characters per 2nd (12 personalities per inch) in a High-speed Draft Setting and handles as many as 5-part kinds. With its narrow layout and durable, 9-pin innovation, this tireless printer takes care of virtually any task, including supply reports, spreadsheets, invoices, invoices, packing slides, examine runs, and client delivery labels. Plus, its portable dimension makes it perfect for that hectic factory with a little counter room.
At 49 dB, the Epson LX-300+II is quieter than a lot of impact printers; well, because it’s from Epson, you know you can trust it in any scenario. Boasting a mean-time-between-failure ranking of 6,000 power-on-hours, it supplies exceptional reliability. Furthermore, its printhead creates approximately 400-million strokes/ cable, guaranteeing the long life you call for from a high-performance printer.
Built to take care of all your essential jobs, the Epson LX-300+II functions numerous paper paths for higher adaptability. It additionally includes eight integrated UPC so you can tailor papers as needed.
System Requirements of Epson LX-300
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson LX-300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson LX-300 Driver
- Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs: download
- Driver for Mac OS:
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson LX-300 from Epson Website.