Epson L210 Driver – Epson L210 is one type of printer from a series of L series printers produced by Epson. The Epson L210 printer is designed as an All In One printer or multifunction printer. There are quite a lot of printer users at this time. It feels natural because this Epson L210 printer is present with a sleeker and ergonomic design. Epson L210 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L210 Review
Besides, that, the body of the printer is made more sturdy but has lightweight. The difference between this printer from the previous generation is the control panel’s location in front of the printer.
This printer has a print speed of 27 sheets per minute (ppm) in ordinary printing documents. If you print a photographic image, the L210 takes about 69 seconds per photo. The print speed is much different from the Epson L300, but the Epson L210 is better than the Epson L100 or L200, so for print speed, this printer has a standard rate with the Epson price L210 printer, which is quite cheap.
- Read: Epson L220 Driver
The Epson L210 is one type of printer from a line of L series printers produced by Epson. The Epson L210 printer is designed as an All In One printer or multifunction printer. There are quite a few users of this printer currently. It is considered natural because the Epson L210 printer is present with a slimmer and more ergonomic design. Besides that, the body of this printer is made from a sturdier material but has lightweight. The difference between this printer from the previous generation is the control panel’s location in front of the printer.
The advantages of the Epson L210 Printer
This printer has a print speed of 27 sheets per minute (ppm) in printing ordinary documents. If you print a photo image, the L210 takes about 69 seconds per photo. This print speed is much different from the Epson L300, but the Epson L210 is better than the Epson L100 or L200, so for printing speed, this printer has a standard speed with the price of the Epson L210 printer, which is quite cheap.
This printer can also print a document with a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and is supported by bi-directional printing and uni-directional printing technology. It also has a nozzle configuration of 180 for black and 59 for other colors such as magenta, cyan, and yellow. The maximum paper size that this printer can print is 8.5 x 44 inches (width x height).
This printer has an All In One / multifunction feature, which can be used to copy (photocopy) documents, print documents, and scan documents arranged in one printer. Here we will review the printer features one by one.
Document Copy Feature
Epson L210 is equipped with a copy facility, which means that you can duplicate (photocopy) one black-and-white or color document. This printer has a black-and-white document copy speed of 5 seconds per page and a color document copy for 10 seconds. However, we can only print as many as 20 copies at a time. This is to maintain the performance of this printer.
Scanner Features (Scan)
The Epson L210 comes equipped with a flatbed color image scanner with a CIS sensor type scan feature. The scan results produced by this printer are up to 600 x 1200 dpi. Like other multifunction printers, the maximum paper size we can scan is 216 x 297 mm or 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
This printer’s scan speed is quite high, namely 2.4 millisecond/line for monochrome documents and 9.5 milliseconds/line for color documents. The depth of color scans from this printer is good at 48-bit for color images and 16 bits for grayscale or black and white images.
Compatible systems of Epson L210:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L210 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L210 Driver
- Printer Driver: download
- Printer Driver: download
Epson L210 Driver from Epson Website