Download Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver FREE – Just because you are on a budget plan does not imply you should be delegated to buying some inexpensive printer that can’t function beyond simple text documents. If you need a gadget that can fax, copy, check, and publish on a wide range of media, the Canon Pixma MX330 will make a perfect enhancement for your office. Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MX330 Review
At $110, this all-in-one boosts efficiency by including an automated document feeder and a complete color 1.80-inch LCD. Although we have grievances about the output quality and missing out on features, we can’t suggest the bundle of features and the excellent worth. You will enter the Canon Pixma MX330.
Design and features
The Pixma MX330 is structured so that every cabinet, tray, and port folds up purges right into the body. The outcome is an extremely sleek matte black and battleship grey outside with all the switches you need to change the setups conveniently put on the front panel.
Since the default function is to publish, the remainder of the warm keys (copy, fax, and check) are the biggest on the panel, bordered by the power switch and 2 small LEDs to indicate use and a blinking alarm system for reduced ink or paper jams.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver
The bright 1.8-inch LCD screen rests plainly in the center of the control board, and while we’re normally used to changing the angle of the displays on Pixma printers, we’re grateful that Canon consists of an LCD at done in this price range.
The remainder of the manages consist of faster way switches for “food selection,” “setups,” “back,” a directional pad and a matching “OK” switch for browsing through food selections, fax faster ways for quality, code calling, and redials, as well as 3 more switches for black and color duplicates and a “quit publishing” switch for emergency cancel. Overall, the MX330 measures a maneuverable 7.8 inches high by 18.1 inches wide by 16.2 inches deep.
Most all-in-ones typically do not consist of auto-document feeders at this price point, so we’re happy to see that Canon consists of one to earn it a lot easier to check or copy heaps of documents. The automated document feeder can handle up to 30 web pages each time, so most of your blank media undergo the back input tray that holds 100 web pages, and a plastic guide folds up from the back tray to cajole bigger media.
On the various other hands, Output is a lot more streamlined process: all outgoing prints stand out from the front cabinet into a tilted lip that folds up from the main body. We’re disappointed to see that the MX330 does not consist of a multimedia card reader for direct prints. You can still connect an electronic video cam straight to the printer through the PictBridge USB port under the unit.
The top of the printer raises available to expose the standard 8.5-inch-by-11-inch scanner bay, but you can also stand out that open up and access both ink cartridge bay listed below. To maintain costs reduced, the MX330 uses 2 ink cartridges: one for black and one for tricolors.
While we prefer 5 or sometimes also 6 separate cartridge tanks to cut down on consumables’ cost, it makes good sense a printer at this conservative list price has 2 tanks. If you plan to use your printer for more snapshot picture prints or visual documents, a printer with separate ink cartridge bays will be more cost-effective.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MX330
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver
- MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP): download
- MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX330 from Canon Website.