Download Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver FREE – The Pixma MG8120 is the front runner of Canon’s recently revamped schedule of multifunction devices. As formerly evaluated, MG5220 is worn with a glossy piano black finish with a solitary silver accent on the front cover. Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Review
The MG5220, the MG8120 consists of Canon’s new Movie frame publishing function built right into Easy-PhotoPrint. The new device makes it easy to find a Canon-captured movie frame to publish, immediately improving the picture for publishing as a still.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver
The MG8120 also features an openness unit for scanning strips of 35mm downsides and moves. Which can instantly be published as pictures in as low as 20 secs for a 4×6 publish.
The six-color ink system with individual cartridges for each color consists of 5 dye-based inks consisting of a dedicated grey ink storage container for black and white pictures. The pigment black is used for text.
The WiFi MG8120 can also publish iPhone and Android pictures wirelessly using a free Canon application. Various other links consist of integrated Ethernet, an sd card reader, a Hi-Speed USB port, and a PictBridge port with an optional adapter that communicates via Bluetooth.
And, of course, you obtain Canon’s integrated duplex publishing (other than with indeterminate pages), auto-document fix, and auto check setting.
The duplex feature is simply among the several ways the MG8120 stands for Canon’s Generation Green program. Various other ways the MG8120 goes green consist of having the ability to publish as many as 4 web pages on one side, individual ink tanks (and cartridge recycling), the white LED that requires no warm-up time, the power-efficient Fast Begin feature, the limited use dangerous products, Canon’s equipment reusing program plus its own reconditioning program.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG8120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver
- MG8100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG8120 from Canon Website.