Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver FREE – The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output an indeterminate 4 x 6″ picture in 21 secs. Easily publish indeterminate pictures as large as 8.5 x 11″ right in your home. Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Review
Its HD Movie Publish feature allows you to take a framework from an HD movie tape-taped on an EOS or PowerShot video cam and publish it as a picture. The MG5420 can publish straight into inkjet-printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays along with pictures and documents. The printer can also be used to produce ticket and ID pictures as well as index prints.
The MG5420 features automated double-sided publishing, enabling you to cut your paper consumption by up to 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX allows you to gather content from various websites right into a solitary document that can be published or conserved as a PDF.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
Scanning can be started from a computer system or from the unit itself. Along with scanning via a USB link to a computer system, you can check to an sd card or any Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network.
The scanner immediately spots whether you’re scanning a picture or document and uses the appropriate setups. Should the document or picture need to be retouched, the MG5420’s Auto Document Fix and Auto Picture Fix II can correct problems such as discolored messages, over and under-exposure, and inaccurate complexion.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver – Use the integrated copy function to replicate 1 and 2-sided documents. The photocopier can expand or shrink pictures and documents anywhere between 25% and 400% of the initial dimension. Various other copy features consist of 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copying, auto direct exposure and strength, in shape to the web page, and color adjustment.
Along with a USB connection, the MG5420 consists of a Wi-Fi connection so that wireless devices can share the unit. The printer works with AirPrint so that you can publish straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any driver. You can also publish documents and pictures from various other mobile phones and sd cards.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5420
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver
- MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5420 from Canon Website.