Download Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver FREE – Canon has revamped its multifunction device schedule, and the Pixma MG5220 is the first item to display the new appearance. Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Review
Gone is the black and silver scheme of the previous models, changed by a glossy piano black finish becoming popular. It is an appealing appearance right from the package, but if Canon was attempting to obtain us to dirt more, it succeeded.
Canon dedicated some power to revising its interface, the one weak spot of previous models. But it eliminated a touch screen on the $149.99 MG5220. Rather, it has developed what it phone telephone calls a Smart Touch System, which uses back-lit touch-sensitive switches for some MG models (but not the MG5220), and Light Assistance switches light up just when they are real options. The food selection system has also been revamped.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver
On the software side, Canon has consisted of a Movie frame publishing function to select an HD movie frame, optimize the picture immediately, and publish it or wait as a JPEG. It just deals with Canon MOV files and just on Intel CPUs, however.
There’s no openness adapter on this unit. Neither can U.S. models publish CDs, and the ChromaLife100 ink set has 4 shades, depending on tiny droplet dimensions instead of light magenta light cyan inks for smoother highlights. If you require unfavorable/slide scanning, CD publishing, or high integrity publishing (with red and green inks), the MG5220 isn’t the model for you.
Canon delivered an evaluation unit to us, and we used it as our main printer and scanner for a pair of weeks before writing this review.
Designed to be equally in your home in the university dorm or office, the WiFi MG5220 offers a fast photo-quality printer (consisting of a flexible card reader), a skilled, reflective scanner that can handle originals up to about an inch thick, and common photocopier functions with a nice enlargement/decrease range.
The auto duplex printer offers fast, high-resolution, four-color publishing plus a pigment black used for the message. Each color remains in a different cartridge in the MG line, so you need to change the color that goes out. To protect the head, the printer will not function with a vacant cartridge.
The scanner can handle 2400-dpi reflective checks with rain seamless gutter darkness adjustment for book scanning with 48-bit checks that are transformed to 24-bit color pictures.
The photocopier functions consist of auto direct exposure, 25 to 400 percent resizing, and picture publishes copying, to name a few.
The MG5220 also consists of a card reader that can handle more styles than most of its rivals. It is unusual to see an inexpensive multifunction device that can approve CompactFlash and xD-Picture Cards, but the MG5220 does.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5220
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5220 from Canon Website.