Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver FREE – Canon has presented 2 Pixma printers, the MG2420 All-in-One and MG3520 Cordless Picture. The Pixma MG3520 supports publishing via WiFi networks and Apple’s AirPrint feature, enabling direct publishing from many iOS devices. Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review
It also offers auto-duplexing and Canon’s FastFront ink and paper packing. Both models provide Complete HD Movie Publish with suitable Canon video cams and deliver with My Picture Yard picture company and sharing software.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in electronic imaging solutions, today presented 2 printers, the PIXMA MG3520 Wireless1 Picture and the PIXMA MG2420 All-In-One (AIO) printers, both featuring excellent picture quality for crisp and stunningly vivid prints to influence creativity. These user-friendly models are ideal for the user looking for excellent quality and functionality at a low price.
The wireless-enabled Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer allows users to easily and conveniently publish memories from almost anywhere.1 Additionally, the PIXMA MG3520 printer offers an Auto Power On/Off function, so also, if the printer wasn’t formerly being used, publish demands can be quickly fulfilled.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver
For included effectiveness, the unit’s integrated Automated Duplex publishing feature can conserve time and sources with the ability to publish on both sides of the paper immediately. The MG3520 also uses the FastFront feature to change ink and paper from the printer’s front easily. The sleek and affordable PIXMA MG2420 printer is also an ideal accompaniment to any home-office environment with improved publish, copy and check features compared to previous models.
“With outstanding functionality and versatility, the new PIXMA printers are user-friendly, top quality devices that influence us to share more with loved ones and tackle a variety of at-home jobs – such as building an effective workplace, accomplishing DIY jobs, protecting memories through scrapbooks, and more,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, exec vice head of state and basic supervisor, Imaging Technologies & Interactions Team, Canon U.S.A.
Practical Connection and Sharing Abilities
With integrated cordless technology, the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer can publish or check documents, pictures, and more practically throughout the home. The printer supports Google Shadow Print™2 for publishing from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile phone and the Google Chrome browser for Mac, Home windows, Linux, and Chrome computer systems.
The PIXMA MG3520 and PIXMA MG2420 printers produce top-quality output that’s crisp, clear, and vibrant. With the Canon FINE Cartridge system, the output will shine with fantastic color and detailed rank expression. Both new PIXMA AIO printer models also come with My Picture Garden3 software to offer various features designed to influence and improve creativity while equipping the sharing of pictures.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver – The software’s function allows pictures kept on computer systems to be easily organized right into 3 categories: Schedule, Occasion, and Individuals. With Schedule view, pictures can be sorted by the days they were caught, while with Occasion view, pictures caught at a unique occasion can be easily kept in a different folder and accessed to show family and friends.
For individuals, once a person’s similarity has been registered with the software, Picture Assorting technology and Face Acknowledgment technology are utilized to immediately submit all pictures of a specific individual to their particular folder for easy access.
My Picture Yard also features Complete HD Movie Print4 software to help users produce clear pictures of frameworks from video clips caught on suitable Canon HD EOS and PowerShot Electronic Video cams together with HD VIXIA Camcorders. Additionally, Enjoyable Filter Impacts such as Fish-Eye, Miniature, and Plaything Video cam can be used for further picture personalization.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3520
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver
- Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64): download
- iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3520 from Canon Website.