Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver FREE – Depending upon how a lot and what you publish, the $70 (since 03/07/2012), USB-attached Canon Pixma MG2120 color inkjet multifunction printer may be adequate for a home user. Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Review
But its black ink is hardly a deal, so if you publish mainly the message, you will not see such as the ongoing costs. On the other hand, if you normally publish mixed messages and color videos, this MFP costs about the same to run as most competitors.
The Pixma MG2120 will handle reduced quantities of publishing, copying, and scanning easily. Not remarkably, provided the price, it has no amenities such as an automated duplexer or an automated document feeder (ADF) for the scanner. On the plus side, the cover for the letter/A4-size scanner telescopes to accommodate thicker material, and you can also push-scan by changing a setup in the scanner dialogue. The solitary input tray handles about 100 sheets, and the output tray straight over it handles 50.
The control board is rudimentary. The single-digit LED and an array of flashing-light signs can be hard to decipher, despite some great identifying. There are no media-card ports, neither exists a screen for browsing food selections or previewing pictures.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver
Canon, unlike HP with its Photosmart 5010, offers full-featured PC printer drivers. The unit has the routine panoply of layout options such as booklet and “n-up,” or tiled, web pages (several web pages decreased in dimension and published on a solitary sheet of paper).
Mac users, however, will be disappointed: You will find no manual duplexing support for the Mac, and Canon’s service for sustaining Lion (OS X 10.7) was to send out me to a website where I could find no downloads, particularly for the Pixma MG2120, just those for more expensive models. Thankfully, Apple’s own Include Printer installation was found, downloaded and install, and installed appropriate drivers for the unit.
The output from the Pixma MG2120 is decently fast considering the price and its intended low-volume use. Message prints at about 5.8 web pages each min on the PC and 5.7 ppm on the Mac; 4-by-6-inch pictures publish at 2.4 ppm on ordinary paper and about fifty percent that rate on shiny picture paper.
The full-page picture we publish from the Mac takes a bit much less than 4 mins, or 0.3 ppm, a bit slower than the standard. On the various other hand, checks and duplicates are on the same level with, or quicker compared to, those of most MFPs.
The quality of the Pixma MG2120’s output has to do with the like that produced by various other Canon Pixma MG-series printers. The message isn’t laserlike, but certainly serviceable, also for business communication. Color videos have a cozy, pleasant ambiance. They’re not awfully accurate regarding their color combination, skewing orangeish also on Canon’s own picture paper. They do, however, show nice information.
The Pixma MG2120’s black ink is expensive regardless of which dimension of cartridge you purchase. The PG-240XL Extra Large black cartridge costs $21 and lasts for 300 web pages, which is a pricey 7 cents for each web page (CPP). The $38, 600-page PG-240XXL black cartridge is just slightly less expensive at 6.3 CPP. The tri-color CL-241XL costs $30 and lasts for 400 web pages or 7.5 CPP. That makes a four-color web page 13.8 CPP at best, which has to do with an inkjet MFP average.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver
- MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2120 from Canon Website.