Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver FREE – Canon presented the Pixma iP7220 solitary function picture printer last December and revealed it off throughout worldwide CES 2013 with 2 various other items in the new Pixma schedule. The printer focuses on publishing professional-grade photos wirelessly. Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Review
We obtained our practical one last month to take a very first appearance at its highlights, features, and how it stood out from the previous generation model, the Pixma iP4920. Today we’re taking an extensive appearance at its published rates, picture quality. They consisted of software, power consumption, and ease-of-use.
Its features consist of much faster publish rates than the older model, a fresh design and development, CD/DVD cover publish, cordless connection, a 5 ink system with ChromaLife 100, complete HD movie publish, and various other features that we will expand after in this review.
Develop and Design
Canon brought the Pixma iP7220 to the marketplace with a brand-new design, with an intent to not just make the printer appearance sleek and professional but to assist customers to save money on space. The design features the tried-and-true shiny black outside of the printer and a brand-new “snap-edge” opening up for easy access to the ink and paper cassettes. It does not have a back paper tray, so customers can place it purge versus the wall surface in purchase to save money on space.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver
Although Canon intended to save money on space, the device is wider than most other solitary function printers: it is almost 18 inches wide, in truth. That is equally as wide as the devices in Canon’s present All-in-One schedule, and those have back paper trays. Its complete measurements come in at approximately 18 (W) x 15 (Decoration) x 5 (H) without the output tray extended, and it evaluates about 14 and a 1/2 pounds.
With its dimension apart, it’s an attractive printer. The ultra-glossy black outside screams professionalism, and its lack of an LED/LCD or paddle of switches actually helps to complement its design. It appearances simple, and we found that it is simple to use, too. It has 3 switches left-wing side (on/off, Wi-Fi, terminate publishing) and one on the right side (to open up the output tray by hand).
If you push the output tray switch to open up it and turn the top open up, you can load the printer up with ink. It is a professional picture printer, so it takes 5 ChromaLife 100 inks. It comes delivered with one large PGI-250 black ink and 4 CLI-251 color cartridges (yellow, cyan, black, and magenta).
High-capacity PGI-250XL and CLI-251XL substitute cartridges can also be bought and used. When the inks are broken right into place, the red LED indicator will light up on each ink to show that it is installed properly.
Both paper cassettes exist underneath the output tray. The first cassette holds smaller-sized paper, and the second holds larger-sized paper. There’s also a CD/DVD tray that can be accessed from the front; users can place a CD or DVD and publish a cover or tag straight into it.
The Pixma iP7220 can hold many dimensions of routine paper and picture paper, consisting of 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, letter (8.5 x 11), lawful, and U.S. #10 envelopes. It can also handle many paper kinds, consisting of ordinary paper, routine gloss, very high gloss, semi-gloss, and matte.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP7220
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP7220 from Canon Website.