Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver FREE – The Pixma iP5200 costs simply £50, and you obtain a great deal for your money. While it does not have sd card ports or an LCD, it has both a feed tray and a cartridge so that you can load ordinary and picture paper simultaneously, and it can publish duplex – both sides of the paper in a solitary job. Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Review
For plain-paper publishing, you raise a cover at the printer’s rear and load up to 150 sheets right into the back feed tray. For picture prints or A4 letterheads, take out and load the paper cassette, taking up 150 sheets. Both trays feed to a telescopic output tray, which moves out of the front.
There are few physicals manages on the PIXMA iP5200. When the front tray is open up, there are 2 switches: one quits a publish job component way through and the various other switches in between paper trays. There is a PictBridge outlet located listed below the switches, so you can connect an electronic video cam and a USB 2.0 outlet at the back for connecting to your Mac.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP4820 Driver
The software drivers provide most of the centers you had to anticipate. However, some are not that easy to fathom. Switching on duplex publish, for instance, requires you to visit the Duplex Publishing & Margin dialog. But when you return to Layout, the center is still greyed out – this is pretty confusing.
Our test picture publish appeared unnaturally pale, so we published it again and obtained another pale publish. You can change this in Photoshop or within the publish drivers, but the default setups should give better outcomes. Publish rates were sensible, and a 15x10cm publish came through in simply 45 secs.
However, message prints were still not fast, and publishing costs are greater than others at 2.4p for a 5% message web page and 6.2p for a 20% color one.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP5200
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Windows 7 x64/Vista64
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver
- iP5200 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64): download
- iP5200 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x32/Vista32): download
- iP5200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP5200 from Canon Website.