Download Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver FREE – For those that want superior picture quality and integrated Auto Duplex Publishing in your home, your solitary function printer has arrived. The PIXMA iP4700 Premium Inkjet Picture Printer has the top quality, efficiency, and design needed for your varied home publishing needs. Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Review
Not everybody desires a little bit on the side. Sometimes you might want an elegant hamburger without french fries and a tool-sized carbonated drink, or perhaps you had preferred to buy a loaf of bread without obtaining another one for fifty percent price.
It’s a good idea to buy what you need, so why invest extra on a printer that has an integrated scanner, sd card ports, color LCD, and perhaps even a facsimile machine and beverages dispenser when all you want to do is to publish stuff from your computer system?
The iP4700 aims to give you premium quality document and picture publishing without the tricks.
Until a couple of years back, inkjet printers rested resolutely in a couple of camps.
The four-ink printers in business suits were all about the hard-nosed document and spreadsheet publishing, while their arty and flamboyant six-ink relatives were right into pictures.
That changed with the intro of Canon’s five-ink publishing system, which combined both dye-based and pigment-based black inks with dye-based cyan, magenta, and yellow inks.
The idea was that the pigment-based black ink would give an abundant, solid message for documents, including deepness and comparison to picture output.
In practice, it functioned so well that several generations of the supposed ContrastPlus systems complied with the newest, embodied in the iP4700 and has also been duplicated by HP in printers such as the Photosmart Premium C309G.
The iP4700’s publish engine is basically like the one featured in the PIXMA MP640 all-in-one printer but in a lot more small package, eliminating every multifunction frippery item, from card-reading to Wi-Fi connection.
It really is a bare-bones device, one of the most daring multimedia-friendly points about it being a simple PictBridge outlet that contributes to the more workaday USB 2.0 port.
But while it might appear small and basic from the outside, there is no lack of versatility when it comes to publishing.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
The iP4700 flaunts a complete auto duplex for outputting double-sided documents, a truly cool disc tray for publishing directly into white CDs and DVDs, and 2 complete dimension A4 paper input trays.
These are a genuine chore-saver because you can load the lower cassette with up to 150 sheets of ordinary paper, port it in underneath the printer, and ignore it. After that, include picture paper of any dimension up to A4 right into the upright tray at the back, as when you need to.
Most importantly, iP4700 is incredibly fast and very accurate.
In our tests, it produced mono message web pages in 7 secs level, color DTP web pages in simply 16 secs, indeterminate 6×4-inch color pictures in 19 secs (normal quality), and indeterminate A4 pictures in simply under 2 mins (highest quality), all with remarkable outcomes throughout.
If your idea of versatility in a printer is that it can produce spectacular pictures and spotless documents with the minimum of hassle and trouble, instead compared to boasting bells and whistles that you might never use, after that, the iP4700 will in shape the expense perfectly.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP4700
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5]
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver
- iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.21.0 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5): download
- iP4700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X) [OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5]: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP4700 from Canon Website.