Download Epson ET-16500 Driver FREE – The Epson WorkForce Pro ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-Format All-in-One Supertank Printer is the very first wide-format inkjet printer we’ve considered in Epson’s EcoTank line, which uses ink tanks or bottles instead of cartridges. Epson ET-16500 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson ET-16500 Driver
Epson ET-16500 Review
Therefore, it can print pages up to super tabloid dimensions (13 by 19), scan, copy, and fax tabloid (11-by-17) pages. In general, ET-16500 is a great printer. However, it executed slowly throughout some of our criteria examinations, as well as, it’s pricey to acquire. Though, its running costs are reduced sufficiently to salve the purchase rate– as long as you utilize it often, that is.
Layout and also Functions
Basically, the WorkForce Pro ET-16500 is the Epson WorkForce WF-7620 All-in-One Printer ($ 659.15 at Amazon) with the EcoTank plumbing inside as well as the refillable EcoTank ink containers connected to the right side of the chassis. There are a couple of distinctions between the two– the ET-16500’s optimum copy size is 11.7 by 17 inches versus the WF-7620’s 8.5 by 14 inches, for instance– however; the most significant is the rate.
Along with being somewhat big– 16.5 by 26.2 by 32.2 inches (HWD) when printing, 16.5 by 26.2 by 19.1 inches when closed– the ET-16500 weighs a significant 51 extra pounds. You’ll probably need 2 individuals to wrestle it onto its own specialized (as well as durable) table or printer stand. Fortunately is that the ET-16500 sustains wired Ethernet and USB connections, as well as Wi-Fi, which should make discovering an ideal place simpler.
Mobile connectivity alternatives contain Wi-Fi Direct (a peer-to-peer, router-less procedure), Epson Attach, Epson Email Publish, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, the Epson iPrint App (for Android as well as iOS devices), and also the Epson Print and Scan Application (for Windows), in addition to Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, as well as Mopria Print Solution.
Various other performance, such as handling mobile connectivity, printing from cloud websites, as well as printing from and also scanning to USB thumb drives and various flavors of SD and also Memory Stick Duo cards, is all dealt with from a simple 4.3-inch color touch display. This display, incorporated with a number pad, a few switches, and condition signs, composes the control panel’s ET-16500’s control panel.
Epson rates the ET-16500 at 18 pages per min (ppm) for black-and-white pages as well as 10ppm for color web pages. These would be respectable speeds, but the ET-16500 was unable to reach them. When publishing the 12-page text-only (Microsoft Word) part of our business application suite.
The ET-16500 handled only 4.7 ppm– among the most affordable scores, we have actually seen since starting our new screening regimen. Yet when we averaged in the lot more complicated documents that complete our suite, including charts, graphs, tables, gradients, as well as photos, the ET-16500 didn’t really take a performance hit. Its print rate went down just partially, to 4.4 ppm.
System Requirements of Epson ET-16500
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-16500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-16500 from Epson Website.