Download Epson XP-830 Driver FREE – The Epson Expression Costs XP-830 Small-In-One is an excellent selection for either of those duties. This versatile, compact inkjet includes office-centric and also photo-centric functions, as well as a remarkable series of connectivity options. It delivers excellent speed and good output quality, though it’s better for pictures than for messages. Epson XP-830 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson XP-830 Driver
Epson XP-830 Review
Style and also Functions
The XP-830 is a small update to the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-In-One. Distinctions include a new ink formulation and a limited reduction in the ranked speed for shade duplex printing, from 5.1 to 5 web pages per min (ppm). We do not examine duplex printing speeds, other than in cases where double printing is the default, yet in our screening, both designs were virtually tied in simplex printing speeds.
As proper its Small-In-One name, the XP-830 measures simply 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD) when shut and expands to 8.1 by 23.2 by 17.5 inches with the print tray open. It considers 21.5 extra pounds. The printer sports a 100-sheet primary paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray to hold up to 5-by-7-inch paper.
There’s also a one-sheet feeder in the back for a technical paper, as well as an auto-duplexer. To make the XP-830 this portable, Epson sacrifices paper ability. Although the 100-sheet primary tray suffices for a home printer, it’s meager for an MFP indicated to double for home-office use and its cost.
On the top are a 30-page duplexing automated document feeder (ADF)– which can scan two-sided records by scanning one side, flipping the page over, and also scanning the opposite side– and a letter-size flatbed.
The front panel homes a 4.3-inch touch-screen LCD where you can perform arrangement as well as maintenance jobs, check as well as copy documents, send out faxes, and also print from a USB thumb drive or sd card. The memory card reader (which supports SD, SDHC, as well as SDXC styles) and the port for a USB thumb drive are to the left of the main tray.
The XP-830 has a comparable function set to the Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-J870DW, including the relatively sparse paper ability. The XP-830’s 30-sheet ADF does have slightly better knowledge than the Brother MFC-J870DW’s 20-sheet system as well as can check two-sided documents, a capacity that the Bro printer does not have. Conversely, the MFC-J870DW uses near-field interaction (NFC) connection, which the XP-830 does not have.
There’s an excellent set of both wired and wireless connection options—the previous consist of both USB and Ethernet. For cordless connectivity, the XP-830 has b/g/n Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, which sustains a direct peer-to-peer connection with a compatible gadget without the requirement for a network. The printer is compatible with Google Cloud Publish, and also lets individuals scan straight to Facebook.
It supports Epson Link services, such as the ability to accessibility, print, as well as scan papers, pictures, e-mails, as well as web pages from a tablet, mobile phone, or computer from anywhere in the world. The XP-830 also works with the Epson Creative Publish application, which publishes Facebook pictures and creates custom-made cards, coloring publications, stationery, and much more.
System Requirements of Epson XP-830
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson XP-830 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-830 from Epson Website.