Download Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver FREE – Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux. The Epson L3060 printer is a multifunction printer. Some of this printer’s features are extremely comparable to its competitors.
Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver
Epson EcoTank L3060 Review
Mainly the core attributes such as printing, duplicating as well as scanning. Let’s check into each function:
This printer utilizes Epson’s famous Micro Piezo printhead technology for printing. This printer has a page yield of around 8,000 web pages for black and white printing, as well as 6,500 pages for color printing. The page yield will vary according to your print settings.
If you utilize top quality setups, then the web page return may fall to half. This printer has a print rate of 10 impressions per min for monochrome printing and five impressions per minute for color printing. An introductory print rate that we can see in mostly all printers in this cost range.
The expense per print for this printer is around USD 0.004; this will certainly differ according to the print settings as well as the quantity of information in the print file. This printer can sustain web page thickness of up to 180 GSM. The suggested responsibility cycle is 400-600 prints monthly.
This printer has a flatbed scanner, which is ample for house usage and small office use. There are no ADF alternatives, so if you have several pages to scan, you ought to do it manually.
The same function resembles mostly all the multifunction printers around. You can select a color outcome from the user interface itself, so it’s not necessary to connect with a PC/Laptop to replicate web pages.
Ink Storage Tank Features
The Epson L3060 printer utilizes a dye-based ink tank printing device. The ink replenishes cost is low contrasted to the standard ink cartridge printers. Likewise, you can obtain an enhanced page return making use of ink storage tank printers. Another terrific thing about ink storage tank printers is that the filling up process is simple and also spill-proof.
Although we can buy ink refills from third-party sellers for low-cost prices, it suggested purchase ink from the producer to lower the opportunities of ink clotting in nozzles.
Wireless Connectivity Characteristics
The Epson L3060 printer features an in-built solo band WiFi connectivity router, which enables cordless printing and also net printing for its individuals. The net connection choice helps us to connect this printer with third-party print solution apps such as Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
If you have connected this printer with the net, almost you can offer print commands from anywhere from the world; calm down, right? The Wi-fi attribute is especially helpful in office settings where a group has to share a printer for their work.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank L3060
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson EcoTank L3060 from Epson Website.