Epson WF-4740 Driver FREE Download – Epson WF-4740 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson Labor Force Pro WF-4740 is a new robust version of the Editors’ Choice WF-4720, a business-centric inkjet all-in-one (AIO) printer.
Epson WF-4740 Driver
For the distinction in cost (concerning $100), you obtain two times the paper input capacity, a larger automated file feeder (ADF) that sustains two-sided scanning, as well as a larger shade touch display. Like its less-expensive sibling, it publishes well as well as quickly, as well as features a wide range of connectivity options.
Epson WF-4740 Review
The WF-4740 is a lot more pricey than our present Editors’ Selection, the Canon Maxify MB2720 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer. However, it’s much faster, prints a little far better, and comes with several extra beneficial features, making it our brand-new front runner for low-to-moderate print quantity in a tiny workgroup or micro workplace.
The WF-4720’s paper capacity is 500 sheets, split between two cassettes, the same as the other makers mentioned here, except the WF-4720, which includes just one 250-sheet cabinet. On top of that, the WF-4740’s optimum regular monthly obligation cycle is 30,000 pages (with a recommended monthly quantity of 1,500 pages), which gets on par with most of its competitors.
You set up the WF-4740, print from or scan to the cloud or a USB thumb drive (the port located on the left-front side of the framework, below a safety cover), and do other walkup tasks, such as making copies and also sending faxes, from a 4.3-inch shade touch screen. Other than the Power button, that screen consists of the whole control board.
Connectivity attributes consist of Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a single PC through USB, Wi-Fi Straight, and also NFC (near-field interaction). Those last 2 are peer-to-peer links that permit you to access the printer without either it or your mobile device belonging to a network. Neither the Canon MB2720 nor the MB5420 assistance, either Wi-Fi Direct or NFC, as well as the HP 7740, supports just Wi-Fi Direct. The smaller sized WorkForce AIO, the WF-4720, supports both.
The WF-4740 powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore 4S printhead, where 4S suggests that the printhead releases 4 PrecisionCore ink nozzle chips. A reasonably new printhead modern technology, PrecisionCore– depending on the variety of chips on the printhead– is much faster than standard inkjet printheads. In this instance, significantly much faster. Epson ranks the WF-4740 at 24 web pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome pages as well as 22ppm for shade pages.
System Requirements of Epson WF-4740
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WF-4740 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 from Epson Website.