Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Driver FREE Download – Intended directly at mini, small, and office that need wide-format publishing at up to 13 by 19-inch super tabloid size and also larger. The Epson WorkForce WF-7520 offers almost any feature you might want in a multi-function printer (MFP). Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Review
Amongst the essential is that it consists of 2 trays, so you can load one with letter-size paper and one with a more significant dimension, to allow you easily use one printer for all your publishing. Consider the fast speed and reasonably top quality output, and it quickly makes a place on your list if you need to publish at more significant compared to the letter and lawful dimension.
The WF-7520 is straightly affordable with both the Sibling MFC-J6910DW ($350 road, four celebrities) and the Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-J6710DW. However, there are two key distinctions in between both Sibling models on the one hand and the WF-7520 on various other. Both Sibling printers are limited to publishing on an optimum 11 by 17-inch paper (tabloid dimension).
The WF-7520 can handle standard dimensions up to 13 by 19 inches and custom dimensions up to 13 by 44 inches. The various other distinction is a higher cost each web page for the WF-7520, a factor I’ll return to later on. For the minute, simply keep in mind that whatever benefits the WF-7520 offers, it costs more to publish.
The WF-7520’s MFP features consist of publishing, scanning, and faxing, consisting of over a network, and having the ability to work as a standalone fax machine and photocopier. Its stable factors begin with paper handling for both publishing and scanning. Both 250-sheet paper trays can each hold paper as large as 13 by 19 inches, and they make it easy to load two paper dimensions at the same time so you can switch in between them. Also well worth mention is the integrated duplexer for publishing on both sides of the web page.
For scanning, both the flatbed and the 30-page ADF can handle up to tabloid-size paper, and the ADF can duplex by turning the web page over throughout scanning. An especially nice touch is that the mix of a duplexing ADF and duplexing printer allows you to copy both single- and double-sided originals for your choice of single- or double-sided duplicates. Also better, unlike many MFPs with duplexing ADFs, the WF-7520 can check-in duplex for faxing and scanning as well when it comes to copying.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-7520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-7520 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: click here