Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 offers a comparable set of features. Either of these inkjet multi-function printers (MFPs) can be a great in shape for a mini workplace, a hectic office. Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Review
Or durable individual use, with the WF-3520 not coordinating the 6700 for the video quality but providing slightly better speed and paper handling for a somewhat lower price. The mix makes it Editors’ Choice, but together with, instead compared to changing, the 6700.
Such as the 6700, the WF-3520’s link options consist of Ethernet and Wi-Fi so that you can share it easily on a network. It also provides a comparable list of MFP features. It can publish and fax from, as well as check to a computer system, consisting of over a network, and it can work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. It can also publish from or check to a USB memory key and publish straight from a PictBridge video cam.
Also well worth mention is support for mobile publishing, consisting of publishing through the shadow and publishing with Apple AirPrint. Keep in mind that both require a wired or cordless link in between the printer and your network, however, and AirPrint requires a Wi-Fi access point on the system.
Paper handling is among the printer’s more powerful features, with a 250-sheet tray, a duplexer (for publishing on both sides of a page), and a single-sheet manual feed tray that allows you post on a various paper stock without needing to switch out the paper in the dish.
For scanning, the WF-3520 offers both a letter-size flatbed and a 30-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) that can handle legal-size web pages. Also better, the ADF duplexes, by scanning one side and after that turning the web page over to check the second side. For copying, food selection setups let you integrate the duplexing ADF with duplex publishing to copy both single- and double-sided originals for your choice of single- or double-sided duplicates.
Provided the printer’s degree of paper handling, which often goes together with a large dimension, Epson has managed to maintain the WF-3520 remarkably small, at 9.6 by 17.7 by 22 inches (HWD) despite the paper tray fully open up. The printer body is just 16.4 inches deep, however, production the printer small enough to share a work desk with comfortably if you need a durable individual MFP.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-3520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-3520 from Epson Website.