Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 All-in-One Printer is Epson’s tiniest and the very least expensive entry-level business-oriented all-in-one (AIO) printer. Such as the Editors’ Choice HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer, it prints reasonably fast for its price and churns out beautiful documents. Still, its operating costs are higher compared to not merely the HP model, but also several various other rivals. Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Review
If, however, you use it as designed—for publishing and copying a couple of hundred web pages each month in low-volume small or home-based workplaces and workgroups—the Epson WF-2860’s high operating costs should not amount to too a lot of monetary concern.
The Epson WF-2860 stands for the 3rd generation of this petite business-centric AIO, with the WF-2760 being its most current precursor. The new model measures ten by 19.8 by 16.4 inches (HWD) and evaluates 14.6 extra pounds, which makes it about an inch taller compared to the WF-2760. However, both models assess the same. The WF-2860 has to do with an inch bigger in all instructions compared to the HP 6978, yet, the last has to do with three extra pounds lighter.
The slightly more expensive Canon Maxify MB2720 Cordless Home Workplace All-in-One Printer, another of our favourite AIOs, on the various other hands, is a couple of inches taller and much more prolonged and evaluates an extra 11 extra pounds. Smaller sized by a couple of inches in all instructions compared to the WF-2860 and the various other formerly mentioned models is Brother’s MFC-J775DW. However, all these entry-level AIOs are small enough to in shape on most desktop computers comfortably.
Its automated document feeder (ADF) holds 30 letter-size (8.5-by-11-inch) document web pages or 10 legal-size (11-by-14-inch) web pages. The ADF isn’t auto-duplexing, meaning that to check both sides of two-sided web pages, you will need to transform them over by hand to check the second side.
You can, however, publish two-sided web pages immediately. The Epson WF-2860’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 5,000 web pages with a suggested distribute quantity of 800 web pages. The HP 6978 sporting activities both a bigger paper capacity (225 sheets) and monthly duty cycle (20,000 web pages).
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2860
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2860 from Epson Website.