HP Officejet 100 Driver FREE Download – HP Officejet H470 an average score in 2008 for equipment defects and low-quality video prints, but its newest mobile initiative sporting activities a smooth design, cordless connection, and qualified simpleness. HP Officejet 100 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
HP Officejet 100 Review
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer’s physical structure is nearly similar to its precursor with the exemption of simple updates to the silver colour design and a more significant cover that prolongs coverage over the whole machine. Such as the older variation, the edges are contoured, and the output bay, cover, and ink cartridge cover all fold nicely right into the body of the printer for structured transport.
This time around about, HP eliminates three separate model options and gives you a solitary model instead, but offers devices such as a Bluetooth dongle and a bring situation for purchase on the HP Internet website. The Officejet 100 is small for easy transport, measuring naturally smaller sized compared to a single-function inkjet printer at 13. 7 inches wide, 6. 9 inches deep, and 3. 3 inches high.
With the consisted of lithium-ion rechargeable battery (ranked to last an unverifiable 500 web pages with a complete charge) installed, the printer just evaluates five extra pounds, which is approximately the weight of the average laptop.
The top of the rectangle-shaped printer appears to expose an incorporated 50-sheet paper input guide with a flexible slider to in shape a short range of media dimensions from routine 8. 5-inch-by-11-inch paper to 3-inch-by-5-inch index cards. A simple control board lives simply listed below that with four switches for power, paper feed, the job terminates, and a Bluetooth switch to put the printer in pairing setting.
Component of the Officejet 100’s appeal is its flexible connection options, with Bluetooth being the newest device for integration. You can also set it up using a standard USB cable, although it is well worth keeping in mind that HP does not consist of one in the package. Furthermore, this printer mysteriously omits the SD/miniSD/MMC card port, so your just feasible choice for direct media transfers is the PictBridge USB port on the back.
System Requirements of HP Officejet 100
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Officejet 100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Officejet 100 Driver
Download Software and drivers for HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer – L411a from HP Website