HP LaserJet Pro M12w Driver FREE Download – The HP LaserJet Pro M12w to accelerate work at the company while reducing printing costs every month. This laser-tech printer is capable of producing high-quality black-and-white prints, one of the best in the industrial class of laser printers. HP LaserJet Pro M12w Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and
HP LaserJet Pro M12w Review
Print speeds reaching 18 ppm make it unnecessary to waste a lot of time printing lots of documents. The large paper capacity allows you to hold up to 100 sheets of material in one operation. Meanwhile, the Input Tray capacity reaches 150 sheets of paper. HP M12w is equipped with WiFi connectivity for easy printing without the help of cables.
Armed with WiFi connectivity, the HP LaserJet Pro M12w can be accessed directly from a Mobile device or PC without the help of a cable. You can use Android smartphones with operating systems starting from 4.4 KitKat and the HP ePrint Mobile application. The printer has a Direct WiFi function, so you don’t need to connect your Smartphone to the same WiFi network as the Printer. In addition to a WiFi connection, the HP LaserJet Pro M12w also features a USB 2.0 port for connectivity via cable.
With HP Auto-On and Auto-Off technology, the HP LaserJet M12w Printer helps you save on electricity consumption and reduces monthly expenses. This technology allows the Printer to turn on the Printer from Sleep mode when needed automatically. When the printer for a certain period, this technology will turn off the printer function to save electricity consumption.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M12w
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M12w Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then choose the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M12w Driver
Download Software and drivers for HP LaserJet Pro M12w from HP Website