Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver FREE Download – Supported With a Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS), the Epson WorkForce Professional WF-C869R to in shape all your business publishing needs. Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson Pro WF-C869R Review
Conserve publishing costs and minimise downtime with high-capacity ink packs qualified of publishing up to 86, 000 web pages in black or 84, 000 web pages in colour. Accomplish top quality and high-speed publishing with Epson’s PrecisionCore™ printhead, with prepare publish rates of up to 35ppm and resolutions of up to 4, 800 x 1, 200 dpi.
Low Running Cost
With Epson’s Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS), there are no more expensive printing costs. This revolutionary RIPS feature has four ink supply units and a waste ink box, which can print without interruption up to 86,000 pages in black and white or up to 84,000 sheets in colour. With this feature, you can enjoy maximum cost saving and low running costs.
Versatile Paper Handling
The Epson WF-C869R can work with additional paper cassettes that can support up to 1835 sheet capacity. The paper of various sizes can turn into different cartridges for automatic selection. Can also be used to use special media such as photo media. What’s more, there is a cabinet that can provide for free storage for additional paper and raw materials.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C869R
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-C869R Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).