Epson Pro WF-C5290 Driver FREE Download – Powered by PrecisionCore publishing technology, the WorkForce Professional WF-C5290 features the future generation of inkjet publishing technology. This small workhorse also consists of an innovative Changeable Ink Load System to minimize your treatments. Epson Pro WF-C5290 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson Pro WF-C5290 Review
And, you save money on publishing – up to 45 per cent lower total publishing costs vs. colour laser, without jeopardizing efficiency. The WF-C5290 offers rates of 24 ISO ppm (black/colour), plus a fast first web page out with no warmup time. Perfect for busy workgroups, the WF-C5290 also consists of PCL and PostScript support, as well as smooth integration with enterprise applications. And it consists of advanced security features.
The Epson WorkForce Professional WF-C5290 is an entry-level, medium-duty colour laser alternative that is well-suited for use in small and midsize workplaces or workgroups, or as a node in a business fleet of printers. Such as its all-in-one brother or sister, the WorkForce Professional WF-C5790, it is fast, affordable to use in the long-lasting, has a reputable paper capacity, and churns out laser-quality output. All that, together with its practical high-yield changeable ink packs.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C5290
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install XXX Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).