Epson M1120 Driver FREE Download – Coming with a new design, the Epson M1120 is more straightforward with an integrated ink tank because of its more compact size and with an innovative spill-free ink bottle. With this innovation, Epson wants to unite the market for entry-level users such as small-scale offices. The M series printer is now known as the Ecotank monochrome printer. Epson M1120 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson M1120 Review
The Epson M1120 uses nozzle technology, increasing resolution at 1200 x 2400 dpi and speeds of more than 20ipm. The EcoTank Monochrome multi-function series comes with auto-duplex printing and scan and copy functions. The EcoTank Monochrome series can outperform monochrome laser printers in terms of the total overall cost of ownership and electricity consumption. With this M series printer, you can have 27 times lower power consumption and bring 27 times lower overall cost per print compared to other laser printers.
The Epson M100 Printer. This Epson M1120 printer is designed with a minimalist so that its placement will not use up space, so even in a narrow room, you can put it quickly. Surely the Epson M1120 printer is suitable for personal needs or office printing needs, friend, ideal for home offices with a print scale that is not too large.
System Requirements of Epson M1120
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson M1120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).