Epson L485 Driver FREE Download – Epson ways to treat the clients by producing the printer items are dependable, competent and time-saving. Epson printer Epson L485 releases done in one which up with publish, check, duplicate and free Wi-Fi, Epson L485 can likewise dependable publishing rate with the lead to the top quality. This printer this develop 1. 44-inch LCD screen and card ports, with style ink tubes that can publish quickly many worksheets. Epson L485 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L485 Review
The L485 at the very first glimpse appearances like another routine printer. Nevertheless, provide this a better appearance you‘ll see the big ‘Ink Tank’ that comes connected on the best side. You can modification this whenever you desire. The design we got remained in all-Black colour and similar to various other L-series printers had several switches at the front to browse throughout multiple choices. There‘s a little display also for simple comprehending.
The gadget evaluates a charitable 4. 5kg, production this not so mobile. In the previous, we‘ve seen several various other printers from Epson competitors just like HP showing off a comparable appearance and style however bring much less weight. In Epson’s situation, a significant component from its weight originates from the big Ink Storage tank.
System Requirements of Epson L485
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac System 9, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L485 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).