Epson L1455 Driver FREE Download – Epson Printer L1455 done in one printer is one of the most extensive in his course. Epson printer ink L1455 up with initial tube efficient in publishing 600 black and tinted page 6500, L1455 compatibility with file dimension A3 with outstanding publish high quality. Centres provided by L1455 print, check, duplicate, fax and wifi. Epson L1455 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L1455 Review
Ultimately included to satisfy the needs from the workplace, the Epson L1455, All In One (AIO) ink storage tank system printer, takes efficiency more significant with the capability to publish files as much as A3+ dimension at broadband with Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead innovation and automated duplex publishing.
Provide top quality files, which are framed financially with the capability to produce 6, 000 web pages for black and 6, 500 web pages for colour with inexpensive inks. The L1455 integrates right into any workplace with its total collection from connection includes.
System Requirements of Epson L1455
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L1455 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).