Epson XP-440 Driver FREE Download – As is standard from budget plan house all-in-ones, the XP-440 prints, duplicates, and checks, however, does not fax. The XP-440 does not have an automated file feeder (ADF) for scanning or duplicating multipage files ignored; one more include often left off from budget plan house devices. The flatbed scanner can check or copy at as much as letter dimension. A memory-card visitor approves cards in the SD household. Epson XP-440 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson XP-440 Review
Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Printer is a tiny house all-in-one printer that provides excellent in overall outcome high quality and a wide variety from connection includes. May not be the tiniest house AIO on the marketplace (that recognize mosts likely to the HP Deskjet 3755 All-in-One Printer). However, it’s’s much more flexible compared to its tinier competitors.
The tilt-up control board over the outcome tray homes a 2. 7-inch non-touch shade LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with main OK switch, and also switches with symbols for House, Begin, and Backspace. The XP-440 has a rear-loading paper feeder that fits as much as 100 sheets from ordinary paper or 20 sheets from picture paper. This somewhat sporadic paper capability secures the XP-440 for house usage however is much less compared to what we’d think about appropriate for an office.
System Requirements of Epson XP-440
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit) – Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit) – Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson XP-440 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).