Epson L365 Driver – Epson presently prioritises the high quality and resilience from its items, in operating your company in either high quality or expense, to enhance the efficiency of your company. Epson L365 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson unveils the Epson printer L365; this printer is currently geared up with totally free Wi-fi so you can publish a file from anywhere in your house or Workplace. Publish high quality is likewise excellent ink storage tank system utilises L365 can distribute shade, and black publishes 7500 45000 prints. To obtain a variety of benefit includes printer kind quickly, along with totally free wi-fi, Epson printer L365 likewise have high-resolution scanner centres.
- Read: Epson L385 Driver
Epson L365 Price
The price of this Epson L365 printer is priced at around 2.5 million, still equivalent to the full features available on this printer. But for the cost of the Epson L365 printer is also not always the same in every store, sometimes it is different from 100 to 250 thousand when selling this series printer. Still, you don’t need to worry because the official dealer price of Epson printers is always the same.
Compatible systems of Epson L365 Driver
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L365 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).