Epson L360 Driver – Epson is also included in a type of printer brand that is widely known by the public. Even today, Epson is increasingly showing its superiority by releasing its newest L300 series printer types namely L310, L360 and L365. These three types of printers are updates from previous products. Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Also, as a product update, the quality and speed of the printer are certainly better than before. If the previous product had an average print speed of 9.0 / 45 ipm, this printer has a 9.2 / 45 pp speed. Not only that, but the L300 series is also equipped with a CISS or Continous Ink Supply System.
- Read: Epson L310 Driver
This CISS is an additional ink cartridge placed on the outside of the printer. The existence of this system will undoubtedly facilitate you as a user when going to refill ink, and the ink will be appropriately distributed.
Compatible systems of Epson L360
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L360 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L360 Driver