Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma TS6360 Review
A flexible buddy for document-related jobs, the Canon PIXMA Home TS6360 Multi-Function Printer is a smooth 3-in-1 gadget with seamless cordless connection and innovative abilities. This 5-individual-ink multitasker is ideal in your house workplace for files and household projects.
- LED bar interacts the printer’s condition with vibrant lights.
- Can publish pictures on settle canvasses or magnetic/re-stickable documents so that you can immortalise valuable minutes in style.
- Check the QR code showed on the OLED display with the Canon Inkjet Publish Application (downloads needed) to set with your wise device.
- Automated includes such as car paper size detector, 2-sided publishing, and automated expanding outcome tray assist you to conserve time in the office or home.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS6360
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).