Epson LQ-2190 Drivers Download
The drivers below are for the printer and scanner Epson LQ-2190 printer.
For a little review of this printer, please visit Epson LQ-2190 Review.
Epson LQ-2190 Drivers for Windows
|Driver (v1.0)||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (34-bit, 64-bit)||2.62 MB|
|EPSON Status Monitor (v4.01)||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (34-bit, 64-bit)||8.48 MB|
Epson LQ-2190 Drivers for Linux
|Driver (v1.10)||Red Flag Desktop 5(32bit), Red Flag Desktop 6(32bit), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5(32bit), Fedora Core 6(32bit), openSUSE Linux 10.2(32bit), Fedora 10(32bit), openSUSE Linux10.1(64bit), Ubuntu9.10(32bit), Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.3(64bit)||3.62 MB|
For Epson LQ-2190 FULL, visit Epson’s Website.
To install the Epson LQ-2190 printer, please follow the steps below:
- Unbox the printer: Remove all the packaging materials and protective tapes from the printer.
- Connect the power cable: Plug one end into the printer and the other into a power outlet.
- Connect the printer to your computer: Depending on the available connectivity options, you can choose one of the following methods:
- USB Connection: Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other to an available USB port on your computer.
- Parallel Connection: If you have a parallel port on your computer, use a parallel cable to connect one end to the printer and the other end to the parallel port on your computer.
- Network Connection: If you want to connect the printer to your network, use an Ethernet cable to connect one end to the printer and the other to your router or network switch.
4. Install the printer driver:
- Windows: If you’re using Windows, the operating system should automatically detect the printer and attempt to install the necessary driver. If it doesn’t, you can visit the Epson support website (https://www.epson.com/support) and search for the LQ-2190 printer driver. Download the appropriate driver for your version of Windows and run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- macOS: For macOS, Epson provides drivers through Apple Software Update. Connect the printer to your Mac and go to “System Preferences” > “Printers & Scanners.” Click on the “+” button to add a printer. If your printer is detected, select it from the list. If not, click “Add Printer or Scanner” and follow the prompts to download and install the necessary driver.
- Linux: Epson provides Linux drivers for select printer models. Visit the Epson support website and search for the LQ-2190 printer driver for Linux. Download the driver package, extract it if necessary, and follow the installation instructions provided with the driver package.
5. Complete the installation: Your computer should recognize the printer once the driver installation is complete. You can perform a test print or configure any additional settings per your requirements.
That’s it! Your Epson LQ-2190 printer should now be installed and ready to use with your computer.
Epson LQ-2190 Drivers Download
Epson LQ-2190 Drivers Download FREE for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), and Linux
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software